Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:M's ArtShop:. [OPEN 2/5 SLOTS ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@icicledrop
is that her actual skin tone? or are all the colors lightened... i just want to make sure before i just use the color pick tool
@icicledrop
is that her actual skin tone? or are all the colors lightened... i just want to make sure before i just use the color pick tool
My Art Shop!
hi im back :3

@MixxyMellow
Order Style: fullbody please!
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/1442368.tilly
Any specific pose?: maybe something cutesy or her floating/flying in the air??
Payment type: 100kT
Any additional information you'd like me to know?: please draw hearts in her eyes!! you can simplify her markings if needed, just please dont forget her wings or the little heart on her chest!

let me know if i should pay extra for shading? or her being complicated, maybe 0:
hi im back :3

@MixxyMellow
Order Style: fullbody please!
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/1442368.tilly
Any specific pose?: maybe something cutesy or her floating/flying in the air??
Payment type: 100kT
Any additional information you'd like me to know?: please draw hearts in her eyes!! you can simplify her markings if needed, just please dont forget her wings or the little heart on her chest!

let me know if i should pay extra for shading? or her being complicated, maybe 0:
Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to have you draw one of my dragons as a human.
Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to have you draw one of my dragons as a human.
JID2PpY.png
Art by Tymbs
@mixxymellow

Lightened, sorry, should've specified.
@mixxymellow

Lightened, sorry, should've specified.
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@Icicledrop

its okay i just wanted to make sure

@Icicledrop

its okay i just wanted to make sure
My Art Shop!
@MixxyMellow Can I put in for a slot?
Order Style:Bust Please
Character Ref:This kid
Any specific pose?: Making fun of something or 'no time for any of this crud' face
Payment type: Gems!
Any additional information you'd like me to know?: This dragon has my dude's description in the bio (dw about the scythe that was aesthetics lol)
@MixxyMellow Can I put in for a slot?
Order Style:Bust Please
Character Ref:This kid
Any specific pose?: Making fun of something or 'no time for any of this crud' face
Payment type: Gems!
Any additional information you'd like me to know?: This dragon has my dude's description in the bio (dw about the scythe that was aesthetics lol)
@Icicledrop Oh jeez i'm so sorry if i messed up the colors ;-; [img]https://i.imgur.com/OOdxzyQ.png[/img]
@Icicledrop
Oh jeez i'm so sorry if i messed up the colors ;-;
OOdxzyQ.png
My Art Shop!
If you have any slots open! :3

@MixxyMellow
Order Style:
Lined, Fully Colored & Shaded fullbody
Character Ref:
Oscar & Toby or just Toby by himself is good too!
Any specific pose?:
Nope, so you have artistic freedom for that!
Payment type:
Treasure
Any additional information you'd like me to know?:
Since they are a rather new couple, they don't have much of a description with how they react with one another, but I'd be more than happy to send over pm with a little description about the two!

I really do love how you draw the South Park characters gosh! The show and the stick of truth and the fractured but whole are amazing
If you have any slots open! :3

@MixxyMellow
Order Style:
Lined, Fully Colored & Shaded fullbody
Character Ref:
Oscar & Toby or just Toby by himself is good too!
Any specific pose?:
Nope, so you have artistic freedom for that!
Payment type:
Treasure
Any additional information you'd like me to know?:
Since they are a rather new couple, they don't have much of a description with how they react with one another, but I'd be more than happy to send over pm with a little description about the two!

I really do love how you draw the South Park characters gosh! The show and the stick of truth and the fractured but whole are amazing
Order Style: Lined, Fully Colored & Shaded Full body
Character Ref: Horse mask character | Rat mask character
Any specific pose?: Them just hanging out in some manner, so just about anything is fine with me.
Payment type: T
Any additional information you'd like me to know?: Scroll down on both pages to get to their gallery section that can be clicked on. You can draw any outfit on the horse mask character as they'll wear about anything. If the rat mask character's legs are too hard to draw they can be put in a dress to cover the legs up.
Order Style: Lined, Fully Colored & Shaded Full body
Character Ref: Horse mask character | Rat mask character
Any specific pose?: Them just hanging out in some manner, so just about anything is fine with me.
Payment type: T
Any additional information you'd like me to know?: Scroll down on both pages to get to their gallery section that can be clicked on. You can draw any outfit on the horse mask character as they'll wear about anything. If the rat mask character's legs are too hard to draw they can be put in a dress to cover the legs up.
@Kael Sorry it took so long! [img]https://i.imgur.com/llhbuOn.png[/img]
@Kael

Sorry it took so long!
llhbuOn.png
My Art Shop!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12