Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | exalts+ for coatl+★CLOSED; WINNERS p11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
+
+
L1iCjA8.gif
@Tria Hey~ I got 4 more Adults to send over now~
@Tria Hey~ I got 4 more Adults to send over now~
@BashfulKing, thanks! I'll accept when I have space, I'm traveling a bit today :)
@BashfulKing, thanks! I'll accept when I have space, I'm traveling a bit today :)
L1iCjA8.gif
five days later, so pinging oldred100 :)
five days later, so pinging oldred100 :)
L1iCjA8.gif
GOOD LUCK YOU

If I wasn't broke from just getting a lair expansion I'd buy tickets. :( (Not that you can tell because of the nest I hatched and the two 5k imps I had to save from exalting because I apparently like midnight/maroon and shadow/fire in shiny implings... *facedesk*

Also is there a reason you don't have the black flowerfalls on the list? XD
GOOD LUCK YOU

If I wasn't broke from just getting a lair expansion I'd buy tickets. :( (Not that you can tell because of the nest I hatched and the two 5k imps I had to save from exalting because I apparently like midnight/maroon and shadow/fire in shiny implings... *facedesk*

Also is there a reason you don't have the black flowerfalls on the list? XD
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Tria

Do you have room for more exalt adults? I would love more tickets (and room in my blasted lair).
@Tria

Do you have room for more exalt adults? I would love more tickets (and room in my blasted lair).
@Haisyn, thanks! Annnd I didn't list black flowerfalls cuz they're sooo spendy, I'd feel grabby!

@Revision, yes please :D
@Haisyn, thanks! Annnd I didn't list black flowerfalls cuz they're sooo spendy, I'd feel grabby!

@Revision, yes please :D
L1iCjA8.gif
@Tria I'm still trying to save up tulips for one for Sypher. 8| *NEEDS MORE GATHERING TURNS AUGH* Of course then I'll have to catch the swap on top of that after I do have enough. Still trying to catch the one for that be-darned hummingbird.
@Tria I'm still trying to save up tulips for one for Sypher. 8| *NEEDS MORE GATHERING TURNS AUGH* Of course then I'll have to catch the swap on top of that after I do have enough. Still trying to catch the one for that be-darned hummingbird.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Tria

I'll send you some here in a few!
@Tria

I'll send you some here in a few!
@Revision, mmkay, you're up for 40 more tickets :D
@Revision, mmkay, you're up for 40 more tickets :D
L1iCjA8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12