Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What genes were out when you joined?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Valemora
O.o You joined just in time for Nocs too. They really pumped out the genes during those few months because I came in only 5 months after you.
@Valemora
O.o You joined just in time for Nocs too. They really pumped out the genes during those few months because I came in only 5 months after you.
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-11-13 00:36:50] i joined before falcon [/quote] so apparently this, the primaries were: bar basic cherub clown crystal giraffe iridescent jupiter petals piebald poison ripple skink speckle tiger vipera the secnodaries were: basic butterfly current daub eye psots facet freckle hecks hypnotic paint perergrnie saturn seraph shimmer spinner stripes toxin terts: basic circuit contour crackle gembond glimmer okapi runes smoke spines stained thylacine underbelly
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-11-13:
i joined before falcon
so apparently this,
the primaries were:
bar
basic
cherub
clown
crystal
giraffe
iridescent
jupiter
petals
piebald
poison
ripple
skink
speckle
tiger
vipera

the secnodaries were:
basic
butterfly
current
daub
eye psots
facet
freckle
hecks
hypnotic
paint
perergrnie
saturn
seraph
shimmer
spinner
stripes
toxin

terts:
basic
circuit
contour
crackle
gembond
glimmer
okapi
runes
smoke
spines
stained
thylacine
underbelly
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Crystal was the first gene I saw released on 18th October 2014, 4 days after I joined.

So when I joined there was already Basic (Duh), Iridescent, Shimmer, Gembond, Seraph, Underbelly, Crackle, Ripple, Current, Smoke, Clown, Circuit, Speckle, Freckle, Tiger, Stripes, Eyespots, Bar and Daub.

I've been here to see the release of: Crystal, Facet, Okapi, Vipera, Hypnotic, Glimmer, Piebald, Paint, Peregrine, Cherub, Poison, Toxin, Butterfly, Thylacine, Stained, Giraffe, Hex, Petals, Contour, Jupiter, Saturn, Skink, Spinner, Runes Falcon, Metallic, Scales, Alloy, Lace, Opal, Savannah, Safari, Jaguar, Rosette, Capsule, Bee, Tapir, Striation

...wow, we've come a long way in 3 years.
Crystal was the first gene I saw released on 18th October 2014, 4 days after I joined.

So when I joined there was already Basic (Duh), Iridescent, Shimmer, Gembond, Seraph, Underbelly, Crackle, Ripple, Current, Smoke, Clown, Circuit, Speckle, Freckle, Tiger, Stripes, Eyespots, Bar and Daub.

I've been here to see the release of: Crystal, Facet, Okapi, Vipera, Hypnotic, Glimmer, Piebald, Paint, Peregrine, Cherub, Poison, Toxin, Butterfly, Thylacine, Stained, Giraffe, Hex, Petals, Contour, Jupiter, Saturn, Skink, Spinner, Runes Falcon, Metallic, Scales, Alloy, Lace, Opal, Savannah, Safari, Jaguar, Rosette, Capsule, Bee, Tapir, Striation

S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I think falcon was the newest gene released after I joined? Wow, that’s actually quite some time ago already :O
I think falcon was the newest gene released after I joined? Wow, that’s actually quite some time ago already :O
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
Spines was my first gene release, I didn't even know about anything back then oTL
Spines was my first gene release, I didn't even know about anything back then oTL
When I joined......opal was just released? Or was it Safari and Savannah? Which was released first?

But yeah, I remember no capsule, no Jaguar and Rosette, no bee, no Tapir and whatever gene I forgot already.
When I joined......opal was just released? Or was it Safari and Savannah? Which was released first?

But yeah, I remember no capsule, no Jaguar and Rosette, no bee, no Tapir and whatever gene I forgot already.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
it’s been,,, almost 2 years since I joined oh wow,,, but I believe butterfly was released shortly after I joined :0
it’s been,,, almost 2 years since I joined oh wow,,, but I believe butterfly was released shortly after I joined :0
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
Genes that were out prior me joining FR were: Basic, Seraph, Gembond, Circuit, Iridescent, Shimmer, Eye-Spots, Freckle, Speckle, Clown, Tiger and Stripes.. I think.

I joined a month before Ripple was introduced.
Genes that were out prior me joining FR were: Basic, Seraph, Gembond, Circuit, Iridescent, Shimmer, Eye-Spots, Freckle, Speckle, Clown, Tiger and Stripes.. I think.

I joined a month before Ripple was introduced.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Let's just say when I joined, the first gene to come out was Underbelly, and I thought it sucked because it was basic (saw the potential later on). Before then, the only tert genes were gembond (hated it on all breeds until the skydancers came out the month after I joined) and circuit (gem gene - although gems were worth a lot less than they are today).

So the genes I had to choose from when I joined were:

Basic
Tiger
Speckle
Clown
Iridescent

Basic
Stripe
Seraph
Freckle
Eye-spot
Shimmer

Basic
Circuit
Gembond

Pretty sure I haven't missed any ^.^''
Let's just say when I joined, the first gene to come out was Underbelly, and I thought it sucked because it was basic (saw the potential later on). Before then, the only tert genes were gembond (hated it on all breeds until the skydancers came out the month after I joined) and circuit (gem gene - although gems were worth a lot less than they are today).

So the genes I had to choose from when I joined were:

Basic
Tiger
Speckle
Clown
Iridescent

Basic
Stripe
Seraph
Freckle
Eye-spot
Shimmer

Basic
Circuit
Gembond

Pretty sure I haven't missed any ^.^''
I guess I joined right after Crystal/Facet? So very similar to Rexcaliburr's list. [quote name="Rexcaliburr" date=2017-11-13 23:48:27] Crystal was the first gene I saw released on 18th October 2014, 4 days after I joined. So when I joined there was already Basic (Duh), Iridescent, Shimmer, Gembond, Seraph, Underbelly, Crackle, Ripple, Current, Smoke, Clown, Circuit, Speckle, Freckle, Tiger, Stripes, Eyespots, Bar and Daub. I've been here to see the release of: Crystal, Facet, Okapi, Vipera, Hypnotic, Glimmer, Piebald, Paint, Peregrine, Cherub, Poison, Toxin, Butterfly, Thylacine, Stained, Giraffe, Hex, Petals, Contour, Jupiter, Saturn, Skink, Spinner, Runes Falcon, Metallic, Scales, Alloy, Lace, Opal, Savannah, Safari, Jaguar, Rosette, Capsule, Bee, Tapir, Striation ...wow, we've come a long way in 3 years. [/quote] Iri/Shim/Circuit was the style at the time. [img]https://frinkiac.com/video/S04E17/xXctEWlYnDhptt0UOg-Z3rEYris=.gif[/img]
I guess I joined right after Crystal/Facet? So very similar to Rexcaliburr's list.
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2017-11-13:

Iri/Shim/Circuit was the style at the time.

xXctEWlYnDhptt0UOg-Z3rEYris=.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11