Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 414 415
Finally got my Shiny Treecko after about 815 eggs!! Hatched on I think the 816th egg! Finally one more Pokemon to go for my Shiny Ultra Sun team. ^^

Now to hatch all remaining eggs and release almost all of the breedjects... So need a bulk release button...

Still need a Pokemon to help me chain Shiny Misdreavus. After I get that one, I'll try and get a pic of all 6 shinies and post them here.

And may continue my Shiny Litten hunt on Ultra Sun.
Finally got my Shiny Treecko after about 815 eggs!! Hatched on I think the 816th egg! Finally one more Pokemon to go for my Shiny Ultra Sun team. ^^

Now to hatch all remaining eggs and release almost all of the breedjects... So need a bulk release button...

Still need a Pokemon to help me chain Shiny Misdreavus. After I get that one, I'll try and get a pic of all 6 shinies and post them here.

And may continue my Shiny Litten hunt on Ultra Sun.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Sodom

I totally agree on the bulk release button; sometimes Wonder Trading them away is great but other times you just need to trash everything.
@Sodom

I totally agree on the bulk release button; sometimes Wonder Trading them away is great but other times you just need to trash everything.
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
Breeding Rowlet now...

Please someone stop the shiny madness ;0;
Breeding Rowlet now...

Please someone stop the shiny madness ;0;
sdSRvlV.png
Hatched remaining Treeckos eggs and hatched another shiny!! First that had ever happened to me. o.o Will be giving it to my sister. Then released pretty much all.

And I caught a Scrappy Pangoro. Did not realize I could catch it in-game. Training it a little before chaining for Midsreavus
Hatched remaining Treeckos eggs and hatched another shiny!! First that had ever happened to me. o.o Will be giving it to my sister. Then released pretty much all.

And I caught a Scrappy Pangoro. Did not realize I could catch it in-game. Training it a little before chaining for Midsreavus
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Sodom, congrats!! I'm hatching Rowlet and I'm on egg 400, but oof, I'll get it no matter what!

@Sodom, congrats!! I'm hatching Rowlet and I'm on egg 400, but oof, I'll get it no matter what!

sdSRvlV.png
Anyone have tips for getting items only found on Pokémon? Need two razor claws and it seems super tedious aha
Anyone have tips for getting items only found on Pokémon? Need two razor claws and it seems super tedious aha
Always up for a chat!
@Raikki

I DO INDEED!

I use a butterfree and an alolan exeggutor

Compoundeyes significantly increases the chance of something spawning holding an item, so Butterfree leads the party.

Switching to Exeggutor activates the Frisk ability, which tells me for sure if they're carrying an item or not.

You can also run thief on that Butterfree, if you want to skip the exeggutor stage and just attempt some Grand Theft Item without scouting if theyre holding it too!
@Raikki

I DO INDEED!

I use a butterfree and an alolan exeggutor

Compoundeyes significantly increases the chance of something spawning holding an item, so Butterfree leads the party.

Switching to Exeggutor activates the Frisk ability, which tells me for sure if they're carrying an item or not.

You can also run thief on that Butterfree, if you want to skip the exeggutor stage and just attempt some Grand Theft Item without scouting if theyre holding it too!
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@Raikki

Compound eyes also works if the lead pokemon with the ability is fainted! So you don't have to switch out to a pokemon with frisk + thief/covet every time. However, this won't work for SOS encounters only the first one.
@Raikki

Compound eyes also works if the lead pokemon with the ability is fainted! So you don't have to switch out to a pokemon with frisk + thief/covet every time. However, this won't work for SOS encounters only the first one.
@Archgon @PrinceLulu
Thanks guys! Off to find the elusive janmo os!
@Archgon @PrinceLulu
Thanks guys! Off to find the elusive janmo os!
Always up for a chat!
hello!! is there an active chat for this group?
hello!! is there an active chat for this group?
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 414 415