Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC] F Skydancer with wing and chains
1 2 3 4 5 6
@VermilionCourt Ahh it's beautiful, thanks for the preview! I was gonna get it for her anyway, but now I'm 100% sure :D
@VermilionCourt Ahh it's beautiful, thanks for the preview! I was gonna get it for her anyway, but now I'm 100% sure :D
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@VermilionCourt While I have no dragons who would suit this colour scheme, I'm very interested in pings for any future accents you might do.
@VermilionCourt While I have no dragons who would suit this colour scheme, I'm very interested in pings for any future accents you might do.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@VermilionCourt You can put me down as interested/ping list! This is a beauty. I'd want to make a dragon just for this accent! Feel free to ping me for any accent you make, if you're tracking that too. :)
@VermilionCourt You can put me down as interested/ping list! This is a beauty. I'd want to make a dragon just for this accent! Feel free to ping me for any accent you make, if you're tracking that too. :)
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
@VermilionCourt I'd be interested in a slot
@VermilionCourt I'd be interested in a slot
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@VermilionCourt

please ping me if you print! :D
@VermilionCourt

please ping me if you print! :D
28330483_c4tFgDs52K6MSxT.png
@silverdeath

Aaaa thank you! I saw this but am saving my gems for my santa! It's super pretty though!
@silverdeath

Aaaa thank you! I saw this but am saving my gems for my santa! It's super pretty though!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
[font=times new roman]@vermilioncourt could i get a preview of it on mercy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35543720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355438/35543720_350.png[/img] [/url]
@vermilioncourt

could i get a preview of it on mercy?

35543720_350.png
yv0mNts.png
[size=4][font=baskerville]@kingdoms Sorry it took so long, but I did a preview. [img]https://i.imgur.com/b83F27A.png[/img] Also, quick question for everyone who happens to read this: what is the etiquette on going from an interest check to actually opening slots and selling? Do you make a new post or do you edit the interest check?
@kingdoms
Sorry it took so long, but I did a preview.
b83F27A.png

Also, quick question for everyone who happens to read this: what is the etiquette on going from an interest check to actually opening slots and selling? Do you make a new post or do you edit the interest check?
@vermilioncourt

could you ping me if you do any blue-black (maybe red) recolours of that accent?

i think you should make a new post on selling it and uh ping everyone who said they'll be interested in a copy c: (i'm not too sure of this though it's just uh what i think sounds right)
@vermilioncourt

could you ping me if you do any blue-black (maybe red) recolours of that accent?

i think you should make a new post on selling it and uh ping everyone who said they'll be interested in a copy c: (i'm not too sure of this though it's just uh what i think sounds right)
yv0mNts.png
@VermilionCourt I'd love a ping for this please~
@VermilionCourt I'd love a ping for this please~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6