Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How Do I Change My Element?
Okay so, I have been seeing a lot of people on the forums post "hey can you take me off of the _________ I'm moving to a different element." I want to move into a different element. Can anyone help? (I say elements as in, I'm in shadow, the lightning flight is dominating, etc.)

-xxlunarwolvesxx-
Okay so, I have been seeing a lot of people on the forums post "hey can you take me off of the _________ I'm moving to a different element." I want to move into a different element. Can anyone help? (I say elements as in, I'm in shadow, the lightning flight is dominating, etc.)

-xxlunarwolvesxx-
@xxlunarwolvesxx Hello! You can change your Flight in Account Settings. The first time is free and all subsequent Flight changes will cost 1,500 gems and require a 6 month cool-down period.
@xxlunarwolvesxx Hello! You can change your Flight in Account Settings. The first time is free and all subsequent Flight changes will cost 1,500 gems and require a 6 month cool-down period.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Click on the arrow next to your username.
Click on account settings from the drop down menu.
At the bottom of the account options is the flight change option.

You only get 1 free flight change and you must remain in the new flight for six months before you can change again @xxlunarwolvesxx
Click on the arrow next to your username.
Click on account settings from the drop down menu.
At the bottom of the account options is the flight change option.

You only get 1 free flight change and you must remain in the new flight for six months before you can change again @xxlunarwolvesxx
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
@JCStiches @Parsley

Thanks!

-xxlunarwolvesxx
@JCStiches @Parsley

Thanks!

-xxlunarwolvesxx