Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Mate found!
1 2
Thanks everyone. o uo
Thanks everyone. o uo
heart__free_avatar_by_thedeathofsen-d3lb5q8.gif
My username used to be Incubus!
@incubus Would you be interested in buying a triple Carib? I understand if not, but I have one who needs a home. She is iri,shim,crackle. (She just hatched, so would be good for a future long term mate...)
@incubus Would you be interested in buying a triple Carib? I understand if not, but I have one who needs a home. She is iri,shim,crackle. (She just hatched, so would be good for a future long term mate...)
@Grumpydoog I actually have a coatl girl ready for him, but she won't be ready to breed for a few weeks, so I'm just looking for a temporary mate. Thank you, though! o uo
@Grumpydoog I actually have a coatl girl ready for him, but she won't be ready to breed for a few weeks, so I'm just looking for a temporary mate. Thank you, though! o uo
@Incubus Alright! Just thought I'd ask :)
@Incubus Alright! Just thought I'd ask :)
@Incubus I just traded for this girl.. she is RTB Caribbean/Azure/Azure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2034227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20343/2034227_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm hopeing to earn up enough gems to put iridescent on her.
@Incubus I just traded for this girl.. she is RTB Caribbean/Azure/Azure

2034227_350.png

I'm hopeing to earn up enough gems to put iridescent on her.
nRLbRTT.png
@Leetah43 I will keep her in mind! Is it alright if I keep looking around until he's ready to breed? I'll definitely let you know right away if I go with a different dragon. c:
@Leetah43 I will keep her in mind! Is it alright if I keep looking around until he's ready to breed? I'll definitely let you know right away if I go with a different dragon. c:
@incubus sure :) i still have to get the gems for her iri anyway :D
@incubus sure :) i still have to get the gems for her iri anyway :D
nRLbRTT.png
@Leetah43 Alright! I'll contact you when he's ready to breed, and let you know then. o uo
@Leetah43 Alright! I'll contact you when he's ready to breed, and let you know then. o uo
^
^
Coatls are so expensive i am lookong for a baby male with like gembond or is just a blue and green of blue and black skin pattern i am willing to pay all my money if i have to
Coatls are so expensive i am lookong for a baby male with like gembond or is just a blue and green of blue and black skin pattern i am willing to pay all my money if i have to
tidelord_100x100.jpg
1 2