Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {OPEN} EWK's Commissions!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@ElementalWolfKin
(Pinging again in case you missed!)
@ElementalWolfKin
(Pinging again in case you missed!)
fJ1MNlM.png
@ElementalWolfkin

How much more in gems for the second slot's commission if I throw
1x Solidscale Tailguard
1x Solidscale Winguard
at you? :)
@ElementalWolfkin

How much more in gems for the second slot's commission if I throw
1x Solidscale Tailguard
1x Solidscale Winguard
at you? :)
@Skylasha
The second one will be 45 gems and the items. :3 Did you want a timelapse for this one too?
Sorry for the late response, I was busy with exams this week.
@Skylasha
The second one will be 45 gems and the items. :3 Did you want a timelapse for this one too?
Sorry for the late response, I was busy with exams this week.
@ElementalWolfKin

Yes please for the timelapse on this one too, and no prob on taking a bit to respond, it was exams week here too. Alright will send the gems and items over!
@ElementalWolfKin

Yes please for the timelapse on this one too, and no prob on taking a bit to respond, it was exams week here too. Alright will send the gems and items over!
@AHamilton
165 gems, a 5 gem fee for not having a ref for one of the characters unfortunately.
The backgrounds should be fine, since it's a fake screenshot. Send the gems over and I'll get started as fast as I can.
@AHamilton
165 gems, a 5 gem fee for not having a ref for one of the characters unfortunately.
The backgrounds should be fine, since it's a fake screenshot. Send the gems over and I'll get started as fast as I can.
@ElementalWolfKin
Got it! Sending the money over now!
@ElementalWolfKin
Got it! Sending the money over now!
fJ1MNlM.png
@ElementaWolfkin Hi there, I love your art, its great! Could I commission you please when a slot is open? I can pay immediately :D

Commission Type/Style: Stickers
Dragon URL: Mange Canna Arkanis Canidae
Dragon Gene/Apparel Changes: None
Apparel: None :)
Familiar: No
Pose: Can Canna be snarly? He is grumpy lol. For the rest, your choice! :)
Payment Type: Gems

@ElementaWolfkin Hi there, I love your art, its great! Could I commission you please when a slot is open? I can pay immediately :D

Commission Type/Style: Stickers
Dragon URL: Mange Canna Arkanis Canidae
Dragon Gene/Apparel Changes: None
Apparel: None :)
Familiar: No
Pose: Can Canna be snarly? He is grumpy lol. For the rest, your choice! :)
Payment Type: Gems

Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@GiantLizard
Sorry for the late reply, I never got this ping!
That'll be 40 gems. :3
@GiantLizard
Sorry for the late reply, I never got this ping!
That'll be 40 gems. :3
@ElementalWolfKin
That's okay! Gems sent! :D
@ElementalWolfKin
That's okay! Gems sent! :D
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@InsanityAbyss @Skylasha @AHamilton @GiantLizard

Sooooo
I goofed.
I didn't realize how late it was in the year. Chances are, there may be a long wait with your commissions. I need to focus on Christmas stuff for the family first, which I had planned to do a few months ago. I only started one of them so far. ;-;
If you don't want to have a super long wait (I'm talking like... maybe a month possibly), then tell me now and I'll refund you.
@InsanityAbyss @Skylasha @AHamilton @GiantLizard

Sooooo
I goofed.
I didn't realize how late it was in the year. Chances are, there may be a long wait with your commissions. I need to focus on Christmas stuff for the family first, which I had planned to do a few months ago. I only started one of them so far. ;-;
If you don't want to have a super long wait (I'm talking like... maybe a month possibly), then tell me now and I'll refund you.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32