Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | extra breed info!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[item=Lovebird] Kinda like how crocodiles let certain birds clean their teeth.
Lovebird
Kinda like how crocodiles let certain birds clean their teeth.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
ok new ask the team just came out and theres the info on tundras, also an info on snappons from a mith in mech armor i dont bother to remember the name of
snapper:
-they bite really hard apparently
tundra:
-wet tundras smell like wet tundras. their fur dries out quicker than a mane of an imp for example.

@MrFrenchFrybrows @ClockworkEclipse @CrimsonAero @Ivythorn @TheEngineer @ZoneZer0 @Liberosis @cattima @mauvehouseplant @unidra @MonoshiriAvi @ArouraBorialice
ok new ask the team just came out and theres the info on tundras, also an info on snappons from a mith in mech armor i dont bother to remember the name of
snapper:
-they bite really hard apparently
tundra:
-wet tundras smell like wet tundras. their fur dries out quicker than a mane of an imp for example.

@MrFrenchFrybrows @ClockworkEclipse @CrimsonAero @Ivythorn @TheEngineer @ZoneZer0 @Liberosis @cattima @mauvehouseplant @unidra @MonoshiriAvi @ArouraBorialice
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Cool - thanks for the new info!
Cool - thanks for the new info!
LxbWmll.png
Why isn’t there anything for spirals and wildclaws? I love both of them
I love coatls and faes also
Why isn’t there anything for spirals and wildclaws? I love both of them
I love coatls and faes also
@Pixelspiral
This is really cool! May I be added to the ping list please?
@Pixelspiral
This is really cool! May I be added to the ping list please?
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif4fxtl3.png
new weekly q&a yay
(i tend to forget its not called weekly q&a anymore)
mirror:
-their crests are rigid and made out of cartilage and dense fibrous flesh, and hold their shape well when healthy. a weakened or collapsed crest is possible and considered unusual and a defect by other mirrors.
theyre used in displays of dominance, and a mirror without a proper fanned crest hecks up at fighting for rank. it can result in lessening of the rank and having to fight to rise in position.
tundra:
-it means wet tundras smell ilke dry tundras but more potent.
@MrFrenchFrybrows @ClockworkEclipse @CrimsonAero @Ivythorn @TheEngineer @ZoneZer0 @Liberosis @cattima @mauvehouseplant @unidra @MonoshiriAvi @ArouraBorialice @FallenAngel89
new weekly q&a yay
(i tend to forget its not called weekly q&a anymore)
mirror:
-their crests are rigid and made out of cartilage and dense fibrous flesh, and hold their shape well when healthy. a weakened or collapsed crest is possible and considered unusual and a defect by other mirrors.
theyre used in displays of dominance, and a mirror without a proper fanned crest hecks up at fighting for rank. it can result in lessening of the rank and having to fight to rise in position.
tundra:
-it means wet tundras smell ilke dry tundras but more potent.
@MrFrenchFrybrows @ClockworkEclipse @CrimsonAero @Ivythorn @TheEngineer @ZoneZer0 @Liberosis @cattima @mauvehouseplant @unidra @MonoshiriAvi @ArouraBorialice @FallenAngel89
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
yo lotsa new stuff!!!
bogsneak:
-not very good at flying, not graceful and they fly only for a short while.
-bogs can hiss and sniff like a snake(by blepping)
guardian:
-horns can grow 20-30% larger their size in the art
imperial:
-prongs shatter easily, arent suitable for combat
-imps have no problem flying
nocturne:
-nocs can hang themselves upside down
yo lotsa new stuff!!!
bogsneak:
-not very good at flying, not graceful and they fly only for a short while.
-bogs can hiss and sniff like a snake(by blepping)
guardian:
-horns can grow 20-30% larger their size in the art
imperial:
-prongs shatter easily, arent suitable for combat
-imps have no problem flying
nocturne:
-nocs can hang themselves upside down
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

Wow, this all is so cool)
Can you add me to pinglist, please? Thank you)
@PixelSpiral

Wow, this all is so cool)
Can you add me to pinglist, please? Thank you)
Doing stuff

Low of ENERGY
I love the idea of nocs hanging upside-down!
I love the idea of nocs hanging upside-down!
LxbWmll.png
@PixelSpiral

Can you clarify the bit that says coatl don't have sexual dimorphism? The art for male coatl shows them with the crest raised, and the art for female coatl shows them with the crest lowered.
@PixelSpiral

Can you clarify the bit that says coatl don't have sexual dimorphism? The art for male coatl shows them with the crest raised, and the art for female coatl shows them with the crest lowered.
1 2 3 4 5 6