Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Chess? Yes!
Like any sound-minded individual would do, I am trying to collect a complete set of chess pieces. In order to speed up the process so that I can maybe have a set before Ragnarok, I'm willing to trade extras that I have for not-extras that I don't.

What I Have To Trade
7 Black Pawns
2 Black Knights
4 Black Bishops
2 Black Rooks
1 Black Queen
1 Black King
1 White Knight

What I Need
2 White Bishops
1 White Queen
1 White King

What I'd like to do is a one-for-one trade of my bishops, queen, and king but I have plenty of extras so really, name a price (as long as the price is chess pieces). Help me put my obsession to rest.
Like any sound-minded individual would do, I am trying to collect a complete set of chess pieces. In order to speed up the process so that I can maybe have a set before Ragnarok, I'm willing to trade extras that I have for not-extras that I don't.

What I Have To Trade
7 Black Pawns
2 Black Knights
4 Black Bishops
2 Black Rooks
1 Black Queen
1 Black King
1 White Knight

What I Need
2 White Bishops
1 White Queen
1 White King

What I'd like to do is a one-for-one trade of my bishops, queen, and king but I have plenty of extras so really, name a price (as long as the price is chess pieces). Help me put my obsession to rest.
@FunAssassin I can send you the white King, Queen, and 2 Bishops in just a sec. n__n; No charge or trade needed--I just happened upon this and got my Checkmate Achievement a little earlier today. Toootally understand the need!
@FunAssassin I can send you the white King, Queen, and 2 Bishops in just a sec. n__n; No charge or trade needed--I just happened upon this and got my Checkmate Achievement a little earlier today. Toootally understand the need!
r6J6MbS.png
Oh dango!
Thanks a million, @Vovina!
Oh dango!
Thanks a million, @Vovina!
@FunAssassin No problem! : D And you are most welcome!
@FunAssassin No problem! : D And you are most welcome!
r6J6MbS.png
I guess rather than close the thread, I'll use it to pay it forward.
Anyone want any of the following?

7 Black Pawns
2 Black Knights
4 Black Bishops
2 Black Rooks
1 Black Queen
1 Black King
1 White Knight
I guess rather than close the thread, I'll use it to pay it forward.
Anyone want any of the following?

7 Black Pawns
2 Black Knights
4 Black Bishops
2 Black Rooks
1 Black Queen
1 Black King
1 White Knight
I need a black king. I can trade you something for it, gold, any other item you need? I think I have most items.
I need a black king. I can trade you something for it, gold, any other item you need? I think I have most items.