Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Penny jar's dissapearing
Hello! I currently logged onto FR and went to gather Items, getting food and items for my dragons, also in the process getting 9 penny jars.I went to open them up and I was only able to click one before they all emptied randomly, taking all of the treasure with them.

Is this a bug?or was it something I did to make it glitch and do this?
Hello! I currently logged onto FR and went to gather Items, getting food and items for my dragons, also in the process getting 9 penny jars.I went to open them up and I was only able to click one before they all emptied randomly, taking all of the treasure with them.

Is this a bug?or was it something I did to make it glitch and do this?
KQMMLMj.png
This happened to me aswell I had 7 penny jars, I selected to open ONE. So i did and got the treasure worthy of one penny jar but suddenly ALL THE REST DISSAPEAR!
This happened to me aswell I had 7 penny jars, I selected to open ONE. So i did and got the treasure worthy of one penny jar but suddenly ALL THE REST DISSAPEAR!
Looking for Gravity Falls Dragons, Spirals, Royal Nocturnes And fitting apparel!
bill_cipher_gif_by_isaya_nee-dbar4cw.gif
It just happened again,but this time with 9 penny jars I had,I only got to open one before they all dissapeared
It just happened again,but this time with 9 penny jars I had,I only got to open one before they all dissapeared
KQMMLMj.png
@trashformer @LordBillCipher Are you clicking this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/hlDV9yM.png[/img] Unless you manually change the number to one, pressing that will bring up a pop up asking if you want to open all of them. Sorry if not, just had to make sure
@trashformer
@LordBillCipher
Are you clicking this?
hlDV9yM.png
Unless you manually change the number to one, pressing that will bring up a pop up asking if you want to open all of them.
Sorry if not, just had to make sure
@SoulOfChaos

I haven't been clicking the box button,when it went to reset it went away and glitches somehownmakingnit go away completely
@SoulOfChaos

I haven't been clicking the box button,when it went to reset it went away and glitches somehownmakingnit go away completely
KQMMLMj.png
@trashformer
I don't know then. If you are just loosing items then send a contact us about it, no one in the forums can do anything.
@trashformer
I don't know then. If you are just loosing items then send a contact us about it, no one in the forums can do anything.
@SoulOfChaos

Alright,thank you for your help
@SoulOfChaos

Alright,thank you for your help
KQMMLMj.png