Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding age-from hatching or adulthood?
How do I calculate the date a hatchling will be RTB? Do I add the breeding cooldown to the baby's age, or will the newly hatched baby be RTB at the end of the cooldown for its breed? IOW, I have a newly purchased Imp (30 day cooldown) that is 2 days old. Is he RTB on March 9 or March 12?
How do I calculate the date a hatchling will be RTB? Do I add the breeding cooldown to the baby's age, or will the newly hatched baby be RTB at the end of the cooldown for its breed? IOW, I have a newly purchased Imp (30 day cooldown) that is 2 days old. Is he RTB on March 9 or March 12?
@Minyassa, the breeding cooldown starts with the day the Hatchling hatched. :)
@Minyassa, the breeding cooldown starts with the day the Hatchling hatched. :)
@Minyassa Since the cooldown starts from the day they're hatched, you can mouse over the little egg symbol next to the hatchling, see how many days are left on cooldown, and just add the number to the current date. I have a mirror who won't be ready to breed for 13 days, and today's the 7th, so he can breed on 7+13=the 20th. Your Imp hatchling will be able to breed on March 7th :D
@Minyassa Since the cooldown starts from the day they're hatched, you can mouse over the little egg symbol next to the hatchling, see how many days are left on cooldown, and just add the number to the current date. I have a mirror who won't be ready to breed for 13 days, and today's the 7th, so he can breed on 7+13=the 20th. Your Imp hatchling will be able to breed on March 7th :D
cZLsLHr.png
Thank you both!!
Thank you both!!