Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Remaining-Private
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Guys lets start this uppp

Sub in (press dat star)

@tacodog2470

@cookiemonster13
Guys lets start this uppp

Sub in (press dat star)

@tacodog2470

@cookiemonster13
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
@tacodog2470

pls respond
@tacodog2470

pls respond
BPpOUJu.png
yesss
yesss
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
by popular demand we are back. new. imporved. welcome to the reamaining 2.0.
So will we use the same characters/plot?
by popular demand we are back. new. imporved. welcome to the reamaining 2.0.
So will we use the same characters/plot?
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
yesssss same characters and plot Sarah you can start us offff

@tacodog2470 @cookiemonster13
yesssss same characters and plot Sarah you can start us offff

@tacodog2470 @cookiemonster13
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
Ok, i will start from the beginning. :D But same characters and stuff
Is anyone else on patrol? Vixsus wants to meet someone :/

Vixsus POV

Vixsus quietly patrolled the outside of the camp. The frost was cold, but her long fur protected her. Her black pelt stuck out like an ink blot against white paper, her eyes drops of gold. Snow fell, coating her in the powdery sugar. The wind howled as she put her muzzle down to the snow to drink. Her thin, graceful limbs fell evenly on the forest floor as she put her head to the sky, sniffing. There was a slight scent in the air, of a vole burrowing underneath the snow. Ignoring it, she continued to pad through the snow.

Vixsus silently hoped to meet someone else on her patrol, because the loneliness hurt as much as the cold. True, she preferred to be alone, but after moons of being on patrol duty, she was tired of the endless snow creeping through the forest. After a savage crept into camp and killed a runt. Rose, the nurse for the young pups, was furious and demanded Red double patrols. Most wolves got a rotation, but Vixsus had been put on duty for moons now and was getting sick of it. She yawned, licking her lips, and continued to stroll the border.

The sky was grey, so there was no way to tell the time. She lifted her muzzle and sent a bone-chilling howl through the air. The message was for Red, that she was coming back from patrol. She started to stroll back on the path through the forest. It was long and would take about an hour if she walked. Suddenly, her ear's perked up at a slight rustle in the brush. Vixsus froze, and crouched. A brilliant white hare erupted from the bush and sprang into the forest. It ran, and Vixsus pounced after it. She reached out her paw and cut its leg.

The hare limped now, slowing it significantly. Vixsus ran after it, blood thundering. Jumping on a high stone, she bent down several feet above the hare. The wind was in her favor, and it did not notice her. She sprang down, and swiftly ended the hare with a swipe. She held it in her mouth, and trotted forward. Vixsus spotted a green herb growing from behind a stone, and perked up. It was basil, a human plant that someone had let grow loose in the forest. She took a few picks of it and placed it alongside her hare. Great, a meal. She sat quietly, eating the basil and the hare.
Ok, i will start from the beginning. :D But same characters and stuff
Is anyone else on patrol? Vixsus wants to meet someone :/

Vixsus POV

Vixsus quietly patrolled the outside of the camp. The frost was cold, but her long fur protected her. Her black pelt stuck out like an ink blot against white paper, her eyes drops of gold. Snow fell, coating her in the powdery sugar. The wind howled as she put her muzzle down to the snow to drink. Her thin, graceful limbs fell evenly on the forest floor as she put her head to the sky, sniffing. There was a slight scent in the air, of a vole burrowing underneath the snow. Ignoring it, she continued to pad through the snow.

Vixsus silently hoped to meet someone else on her patrol, because the loneliness hurt as much as the cold. True, she preferred to be alone, but after moons of being on patrol duty, she was tired of the endless snow creeping through the forest. After a savage crept into camp and killed a runt. Rose, the nurse for the young pups, was furious and demanded Red double patrols. Most wolves got a rotation, but Vixsus had been put on duty for moons now and was getting sick of it. She yawned, licking her lips, and continued to stroll the border.

The sky was grey, so there was no way to tell the time. She lifted her muzzle and sent a bone-chilling howl through the air. The message was for Red, that she was coming back from patrol. She started to stroll back on the path through the forest. It was long and would take about an hour if she walked. Suddenly, her ear's perked up at a slight rustle in the brush. Vixsus froze, and crouched. A brilliant white hare erupted from the bush and sprang into the forest. It ran, and Vixsus pounced after it. She reached out her paw and cut its leg.

The hare limped now, slowing it significantly. Vixsus ran after it, blood thundering. Jumping on a high stone, she bent down several feet above the hare. The wind was in her favor, and it did not notice her. She sprang down, and swiftly ended the hare with a swipe. She held it in her mouth, and trotted forward. Vixsus spotted a green herb growing from behind a stone, and perked up. It was basil, a human plant that someone had let grow loose in the forest. She took a few picks of it and placed it alongside her hare. Great, a meal. She sat quietly, eating the basil and the hare.
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
(Why did I have 7 characters)

Lavender POV

Lavender was outside giving orders.

"Nightshadow, go on patrol with Vixsus," she said.

"Darwin, Billy, Bob, Joe, you all start buliding a barrier," she commanded.

When she was finished, she grabbed a mouse from the pile to bring to the pups at the nursery.

Cloud was setting down herbs and Nightshadow was helping her sort threw herbs.

"Thanks! It really helps that I have someone helping me with this, I should really take on an apprentice," she said. (THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN LET ME EDIT A BACKGROUND CHARACTER)

"Anytime, It is the least I could do," he said.

Midnight bounded over to the Medicine den to see Nightshadow walk out. He loved the smell of the herbs inside and the texture of them. He walked inside and looked for Cloud.

"Cloud! Cloud! I have a question for you!" He asked.

"What is it Midnight," she said.

"Can I become your apprentice?" He asked.

"Of course! It will be nice! I will get Lavender to have your naming ceremony!" She exclaimed

"Yay!" Midnight exclaimed, his white fur standing on edge.

Redfin started moving to build the new wall for their new home. He and Billy, Bob, and Joe all grabbed some mud and branches and started to get to work.

Nightshadow walked out of the Medicine den and went into the beta's den and took a nap (LOL)

I think thats all.......
(Why did I have 7 characters)

Lavender POV

Lavender was outside giving orders.

"Nightshadow, go on patrol with Vixsus," she said.

"Darwin, Billy, Bob, Joe, you all start buliding a barrier," she commanded.

When she was finished, she grabbed a mouse from the pile to bring to the pups at the nursery.

Cloud was setting down herbs and Nightshadow was helping her sort threw herbs.

"Thanks! It really helps that I have someone helping me with this, I should really take on an apprentice," she said. (THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN LET ME EDIT A BACKGROUND CHARACTER)

"Anytime, It is the least I could do," he said.

Midnight bounded over to the Medicine den to see Nightshadow walk out. He loved the smell of the herbs inside and the texture of them. He walked inside and looked for Cloud.

"Cloud! Cloud! I have a question for you!" He asked.

"What is it Midnight," she said.

"Can I become your apprentice?" He asked.

"Of course! It will be nice! I will get Lavender to have your naming ceremony!" She exclaimed

"Yay!" Midnight exclaimed, his white fur standing on edge.

Redfin started moving to build the new wall for their new home. He and Billy, Bob, and Joe all grabbed some mud and branches and started to get to work.

Nightshadow walked out of the Medicine den and went into the beta's den and took a nap (LOL)

I think thats all.......
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
Rose POV - Nursery
Rose info - a Young (still an adult tho) she-wolf wolf who runs the nursery and has her own litter. They are all very young but are becoming apprentices soon. Her mate is Grey

Rose sat in the dens corners, on a warm bed of leaves. Small pups slept next to her and older ones played with a ball of moss outside the opening. The nursery was halfway underground, and she watched the pups through the opening. Rose was a large she-wolf with a white pelt, tinged with what looked like pink the right lighting. Her fur was longer than most wolves and the smaller pups snuggled in it. They were content with the warmth of the den. Her own litter was out and about the camp. Rose perked up as she saw Lavender approaching with a mouse in her mouth. The pups perked up at the scent. "Hello, Lavender," Rose said, getting up. The pups whined for her as she stepped out of the den. She made a slight bow to Lavender. (( I'm just going to make this a thing? Like since Lavender has higher ranks they would do the same to Vixsus or another leader etc)) How are you?" she asked politely. "I hope the patrols are going well." she said, raising an eyebrow.
Rose POV - Nursery
Rose info - a Young (still an adult tho) she-wolf wolf who runs the nursery and has her own litter. They are all very young but are becoming apprentices soon. Her mate is Grey

Rose sat in the dens corners, on a warm bed of leaves. Small pups slept next to her and older ones played with a ball of moss outside the opening. The nursery was halfway underground, and she watched the pups through the opening. Rose was a large she-wolf with a white pelt, tinged with what looked like pink the right lighting. Her fur was longer than most wolves and the smaller pups snuggled in it. They were content with the warmth of the den. Her own litter was out and about the camp. Rose perked up as she saw Lavender approaching with a mouse in her mouth. The pups perked up at the scent. "Hello, Lavender," Rose said, getting up. The pups whined for her as she stepped out of the den. She made a slight bow to Lavender. (( I'm just going to make this a thing? Like since Lavender has higher ranks they would do the same to Vixsus or another leader etc)) How are you?" she asked politely. "I hope the patrols are going well." she said, raising an eyebrow.
Luna's POV

Luna padded over to Lavener's den, she was exhausted, showing the pups around the camp was absolutely tiring. She had to make sure they didn't run away, made sure they don't get lost, make sure they dont start fighting... UHG

((IDK ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO))
Luna's POV

Luna padded over to Lavener's den, she was exhausted, showing the pups around the camp was absolutely tiring. She had to make sure they didn't run away, made sure they don't get lost, make sure they dont start fighting... UHG

((IDK ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO))
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17