Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Bringing a dragon back to Lv 1
I would actually like to reset my dragons to level 1. I know there is the Tinture resetting the dragons' stats, but I really mean, for example, bringing a lv 4 dragon to lv 1.
It's for a friend who likes one of my dragons, and I would like to trade it, but it's level 4.
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to reset dragon levels, but let me know if it's possible!
Thank you! <3
I would actually like to reset my dragons to level 1. I know there is the Tinture resetting the dragons' stats, but I really mean, for example, bringing a lv 4 dragon to lv 1.
It's for a friend who likes one of my dragons, and I would like to trade it, but it's level 4.
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to reset dragon levels, but let me know if it's possible!
Thank you! <3
@YueGlance Hello! Unfortunately, that is not possible.
@YueGlance Hello! Unfortunately, that is not possible.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@YueGlance

Did I understand you correctly that you fear you can't trade a leveled dragon? If so you can be relieved: you can trade any leveled dragon for any other dragon of item onsite. Its fully a user choise.

@YueGlance

Did I understand you correctly that you fear you can't trade a leveled dragon? If so you can be relieved: you can trade any leveled dragon for any other dragon of item onsite. Its fully a user choise.

@Ismaiel

Thank you so much for replying! It's really a good news! :D
@Ismaiel

Thank you so much for replying! It's really a good news! :D
@YueGlance

The misconception might have originated with the fact that dragons can't be traded while in your Coli party. This isn't due to their level, though. Remove them from the party and you should be fine.
@YueGlance

The misconception might have originated with the fact that dragons can't be traded while in your Coli party. This isn't due to their level, though. Remove them from the party and you should be fine.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom

Thank you for clarify that! I will do that! Thank you so much! ^^
@WyvernVenom

Thank you for clarify that! I will do that! Thank you so much! ^^