Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pangolin's Art Shop[ Pinglist Open!]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Phrixi
Thank you very much for the compliment! ;v; I'm glad you think so!
@Phrixi
Thank you very much for the compliment! ;v; I'm glad you think so!
Tn4TEAZ.png
@solarsailor
I've got you down! He def does reminds me of a character but I cant put my finger on it ahaha. I'll wait for you to post the rest of the info to see who!
@solarsailor
I've got you down! He def does reminds me of a character but I cant put my finger on it ahaha. I'll wait for you to post the rest of the info to see who!
Tn4TEAZ.png
@Pangolin

Sure thing! When do you want me to send it over?
@Pangolin

Sure thing! When do you want me to send it over?
@Pangolin I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when you open up more slots c:
@Pangolin I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when you open up more slots c:
n8WmQLm.pngkAUc9iW.pngvo5iIYp.png6AT90YD.png24A6KLl.pnggd7dT6J.png
@ShadyApocalypse
Anytime you like, but you can send it now if you want! I prefer crossroads so that I can leave the money until I have finished the commission. :>

@Tahrovin
You've been added!
@ShadyApocalypse
Anytime you like, but you can send it now if you want! I prefer crossroads so that I can leave the money until I have finished the commission. :>

@Tahrovin
You've been added!
Tn4TEAZ.png
@Pangolin

I edited my post up for you now!
@Pangolin

I edited my post up for you now!
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
@Pangolin

Sending it over! Can't wait to see it :D
@Pangolin

Sending it over! Can't wait to see it :D
@solarsailor
Ok I've got it! I see who they reminded me of now haha.
@ShadyApocalypse
Thank you! <3
@solarsailor
Ok I've got it! I see who they reminded me of now haha.
@ShadyApocalypse
Thank you! <3
Tn4TEAZ.png
@Pangolin
Cool! Quick question; when, and how much (correct me if its any more than $10) do I pay you?
@Pangolin
Cool! Quick question; when, and how much (correct me if its any more than $10) do I pay you?
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
@solarsailor
Its mostly up to you! I require payment before I send the full image, but you can send it now or wait for me to finish the art and then send it. And yeah, its just 10$!
@solarsailor
Its mostly up to you! I require payment before I send the full image, but you can send it now or wait for me to finish the art and then send it. And yeah, its just 10$!
Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15