Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tapir and Striation
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44
When is wasp getting released again?
When is wasp getting released again?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
@clw23 Wondering that myself... should be soon.
@clw23 Wondering that myself... should be soon.
Hmm. I like the color variation within the genes, but the genes themselves aren’t my cup of tea. They seem a little sloppy...
Hmm. I like the color variation within the genes, but the genes themselves aren’t my cup of tea. They seem a little sloppy...
Love striation! Tapir looks amazing too but there are some really annoying issues here; [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=21&breed=4&element=3&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=121&auth=1c7b2af9c6cac7eb5a0ef52327c217e22b736d05&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The showcase dragon. This looks amazing and it's what I was hoping for across every breed and gender. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=121&auth=96779e9aeb7de24dd3c65080af9be1a47cc9fe90&dummyext=prev.png[/img] What is this? What happened to the beautiful spots and natural looking stripes? Seriously the male PC looks like so much time and effort went into it while other breeds look like they were rushed. Just single, flat stripes that go across the body, barely contouring to the shape. The lines never break up like they do for male PC's! This looks like one of the poll options that was a mere concept and not a finished piece! As a wildclaw only lair this is a gene I'll rarely get to appreciate. @Undel Why is there so much difference between breeds/genders in regards to tapir? Why do male PC's get well spaced stripes with lots of spots in between while other breeds get unnatural looking, flat lines across them with no breaks?
Love striation! Tapir looks amazing too but there are some really annoying issues here;

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=21&breed=4&element=3&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=121&auth=1c7b2af9c6cac7eb5a0ef52327c217e22b736d05&dummyext=prev.png
The showcase dragon. This looks amazing and it's what I was hoping for across every breed and gender.

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=121&auth=96779e9aeb7de24dd3c65080af9be1a47cc9fe90&dummyext=prev.png

What is this? What happened to the beautiful spots and natural looking stripes? Seriously the male PC looks like so much time and effort went into it while other breeds look like they were rushed. Just single, flat stripes that go across the body, barely contouring to the shape. The lines never break up like they do for male PC's! This looks like one of the poll options that was a mere concept and not a finished piece! As a wildclaw only lair this is a gene I'll rarely get to appreciate.

@Undel
Why is there so much difference between breeds/genders in regards to tapir? Why do male PC's get well spaced stripes with lots of spots in between while other breeds get unnatural looking, flat lines across them with no breaks?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
woo
woo
The new genes are...okay, I guess? I mean, they're pretty and look best in the blue, red and purple shades, but none of the colours I've done scrys for have screamed "OMG I NEED THIS!" at me.

They're all just...pretty. Not must haves and not worth saving up and splurging on, not when hornet is around the corner and so many others on my "must have" list. But eh, that's just me, and I haven't scried all my gen1 babies yet.
The new genes are...okay, I guess? I mean, they're pretty and look best in the blue, red and purple shades, but none of the colours I've done scrys for have screamed "OMG I NEED THIS!" at me.

They're all just...pretty. Not must haves and not worth saving up and splurging on, not when hornet is around the corner and so many others on my "must have" list. But eh, that's just me, and I haven't scried all my gen1 babies yet.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Awesome! :D
Awesome! :D
Wow. I didn’t think I’d like it based on the preview, but after seeing it in other colors and breeds it’s awesome I love it!
Wow. I didn’t think I’d like it based on the preview, but after seeing it in other colors and breeds it’s awesome I love it!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Cant wait to scry! I like these genes better on other breeds than the versions shown on male PCs to be
Lets see how my g1 babies will look :D
Cant wait to scry! I like these genes better on other breeds than the versions shown on male PCs to be
Lets see how my g1 babies will look :D
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44