Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | +++ caco's cute PWYW stuff +++
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Cacogen
don't worry about that! please take your time. > <
@Cacogen
don't worry about that! please take your time. > <
@Cacogen Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Cacogen Can I be added to the pinglist?
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
@Cacogen

I'd love to be put on the pinglist too your style is besttt <3
@Cacogen

I'd love to be put on the pinglist too your style is besttt <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
sorry for the really late replies everyone! i've been preoccupied with stuff but ayy the shop's not dead! thank you for your patience!! <333 @RukaWilliams, @keraunic, i did the lineart for you two so far! lemme know what you think! i just finished these @ 4AM so if there's any errors or things i may have forgotten just tell me ww !!
@ w @ ;;

here's rukas! [x] [x]
and here's kera's! [x]

@UnicornChild132, sorry for the late reply! to answer your question, you can get maybe a simple sketch for 50kt! kinda like this!

and i've added you two (@Harutaka, @Tsuzumikin) to the pinglist!! thank you so much for your interest in the shop!! <3333
sorry for the really late replies everyone! i've been preoccupied with stuff but ayy the shop's not dead! thank you for your patience!! <333 @RukaWilliams, @keraunic, i did the lineart for you two so far! lemme know what you think! i just finished these @ 4AM so if there's any errors or things i may have forgotten just tell me ww !!
@ w @ ;;

here's rukas! [x] [x]
and here's kera's! [x]

@UnicornChild132, sorry for the late reply! to answer your question, you can get maybe a simple sketch for 50kt! kinda like this!

and i've added you two (@Harutaka, @Tsuzumikin) to the pinglist!! thank you so much for your interest in the shop!! <3333
moHYLEk.gif
@cacogen

Pinglist please!
@cacogen

Pinglist please!
@Cacogen I love the way it's looking so far! The only thing I could think to change would be to maybe make her arms a lil less bulky? She's a bit leaner than that -w- Otherwise, I love it!
@Cacogen I love the way it's looking so far! The only thing I could think to change would be to maybe make her arms a lil less bulky? She's a bit leaner than that -w- Otherwise, I love it!
Y3RzN6P.png
@keraunic, alrighty! thank you for your input! is this better, or does it still look bulky? :0

@JiminyJinx, added, thank you friend!! <33
@keraunic, alrighty! thank you for your input! is this better, or does it still look bulky? :0

@JiminyJinx, added, thank you friend!! <33
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen No, that's perfect! Thanks a ton <3
@Cacogen No, that's perfect! Thanks a ton <3
Y3RzN6P.png
@Cacogen they look amazing so far!
@Cacogen they look amazing so far!
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
@keraunic, hiya! thank you so much for waiting! here's your commission! i hope it turned out alright! there's two versions, one's the original and the other has a slight filter/overlay! i'll be taking the payment if you don't mind, but if you have any changes tho i'd be happy to tweak the commission for you!

original
and alternate
@keraunic, hiya! thank you so much for waiting! here's your commission! i hope it turned out alright! there's two versions, one's the original and the other has a slight filter/overlay! i'll be taking the payment if you don't mind, but if you have any changes tho i'd be happy to tweak the commission for you!

original
and alternate
moHYLEk.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22