Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Avadica's ArtShop [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@Avadica
Oops, forgot to add that! I'd like color, please!
(Also, could I get a total price so I can pay you? I'll be sending the Sanguine Plumage, too.)
@Avadica
Oops, forgot to add that! I'd like color, please!
(Also, could I get a total price so I can pay you? I'll be sending the Sanguine Plumage, too.)
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
@lunarpunch

The subtotal will come out to be 750kt or ~882g. Sanguine Plumage is going for 115g, so the grand total will come out to be 767g with the Sanguine Plumage!
@lunarpunch

The subtotal will come out to be 750kt or ~882g. Sanguine Plumage is going for 115g, so the grand total will come out to be 767g with the Sanguine Plumage!
@Avadica
Alright then, thank you! I have about half of that at the moment, but getting the rest should be easy enough, so can I send the Plumage and my current gems over now and send the rest when I've paid?
@Avadica
Alright then, thank you! I have about half of that at the moment, but getting the rest should be easy enough, so can I send the Plumage and my current gems over now and send the rest when I've paid?
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
@Avadica
Mind adding me to the ping list?
@Avadica
Mind adding me to the ping list?
9.jpg
@lunarpunch
Yes ofc! You can send over the current payment now, and you don't have to pay in full until I'm done with the commission (or earlier if you prefer)

@Mazurkas
Added!
@lunarpunch
Yes ofc! You can send over the current payment now, and you don't have to pay in full until I'm done with the commission (or earlier if you prefer)

@Mazurkas
Added!
1 2 3