Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Samhain
Blessed Samhain to those few of us who celebrate.
Anyone doing anything cool for it?

it's also my birthday so I'll be doing a small FR egg/chest opening alongside a small ancestral ceremony to honor everyone who passed in the last year (there's been a lot ya'll let me just, take a moment)
Blessed Samhain to those few of us who celebrate.
Anyone doing anything cool for it?

it's also my birthday so I'll be doing a small FR egg/chest opening alongside a small ancestral ceremony to honor everyone who passed in the last year (there's been a lot ya'll let me just, take a moment)

Versus Coli Challenge
B2R Breeding Challenge
Lili
+3frt
Artist || Witch
830.png
eeevery sabbat i tell myself im going to do something special, and every sabbat i dont lol. i'll probably do an improvised ritual to those passed, and a seasonal tarot spread
eeevery sabbat i tell myself im going to do something special, and every sabbat i dont lol. i'll probably do an improvised ritual to those passed, and a seasonal tarot spread
i used to celebrate samhain! but nowdays i just forget
i used to celebrate samhain! but nowdays i just forget
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
@StrangelyQuarky I will be doing a traditional altar devotion, and giving thanks to some of the great actors and performers we lost this year, such as Chester Bennington, John Hurt, and Harry Dean Stanton. Halloween/Samhain is my very favorite time of year for many reasons, and birthdays just make it even better. I hope your birthday is wonderful and tons of fun for you :) Have a Happy Halloween and a very Blessed Samhain! [center][img]http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/126537-Smiling-Jack-O-Lantern.jpg[/img][/center]
@StrangelyQuarky

I will be doing a traditional altar devotion, and giving thanks to some of the great actors and performers we lost this year, such as Chester Bennington, John Hurt, and Harry Dean Stanton.

Halloween/Samhain is my very favorite time of year for many reasons, and birthdays just make it even better. I hope your birthday is wonderful and tons of fun for you :)

Have a Happy Halloween and a very Blessed Samhain!

126537-Smiling-Jack-O-Lantern.jpg

8095.png30202996.png?mtime=WdcMjgAASk8.pngvy4plc.png26899702.png?mtime=We2_9QAAT2M.png21402.png
I'll be holding a small wake with my father to honor some family and friends that have passed. As for right now, I'm still recovering from surgery (and infection) so beyond that it'll be sleeping and recording anything that might hold meaning.
I'll be holding a small wake with my father to honor some family and friends that have passed. As for right now, I'm still recovering from surgery (and infection) so beyond that it'll be sleeping and recording anything that might hold meaning.
yGResdm.gif
HECK I FORGOT.

Ill probably just recite an incantation or light a candle.
HECK I FORGOT.

Ill probably just recite an incantation or light a candle.
she/he/they | fr + 3