Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Usva's Dramatic Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@ArcanicUsva
Ping me please when your slots are open. Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
@ArcanicUsva
Ping me please when your slots are open. Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
YM7fnsh.gif
@13SadSlugs @SerigalaMenarik you both have been added to the pinglist! Thank you both for interest :>
@13SadSlugs @SerigalaMenarik you both have been added to the pinglist! Thank you both for interest :>
@woolsweater @RebelAbsolution I am so so so sorry your adopts are taking so long!!! Everything's been odd and busy lately and I haven't had much energy to work on adopt stuffs or, anything really, but still I am so sorry ;~; I'll be sure to get them done by the next Sunday!!!
@woolsweater @RebelAbsolution I am so so so sorry your adopts are taking so long!!! Everything's been odd and busy lately and I haven't had much energy to work on adopt stuffs or, anything really, but still I am so sorry ;~; I'll be sure to get them done by the next Sunday!!!
@ArcanicUsva

No worries! Take all the time you need :)
@ArcanicUsva

No worries! Take all the time you need :)
7e93e9a2fcc7d43e9a26e774c2c75a789207b855.png
@woolsweater notifying you here since we didn't have an ongoing CR - the adopts are done now! :> I hope I didn't miss any pieces of apparel or anything. Hope you like them! Sorry it took me so long to finish them and thank you for ordering!

//EDIT: I realized I forgot to make the other adopt with transparent background im SO SORRY ill change that asap ;~;
@woolsweater notifying you here since we didn't have an ongoing CR - the adopts are done now! :> I hope I didn't miss any pieces of apparel or anything. Hope you like them! Sorry it took me so long to finish them and thank you for ordering!

//EDIT: I realized I forgot to make the other adopt with transparent background im SO SORRY ill change that asap ;~;
@ArcanicUsva

They look awesome :) you don't need to change anything!
Really happy with them the way they are, totally worth the wait. Thanks :)
@ArcanicUsva

They look awesome :) you don't need to change anything!
Really happy with them the way they are, totally worth the wait. Thanks :)
Could I be on the pinglist please?
Could I be on the pinglist please?
nn4KUKj.png
@FauveNox, @counterklock, @Drominus, @Nemalu, @PebblesV, @HerrWolf, @Spinelwolf, @Lyka, @Yourlocalbirb, @Hexacoatl, @YoshiyaKiryu, @BrandendDraak, @Kristan, @Ellapinky, @Toriel, @Avarosa, @CrazyassBat, @VeiledOverdose, @KingSpinosaurus, @Unyko, @OpalHawk, @haikwoshevo, @Beanbud, @Juri01, @EchoFlower, @Holographic, @Soujun, @kragar, @faraway, @CreatorHolly, @DragonDawn, @WhistlewindWolf, @TangleFeather, @jbapple, @Eternality, @Mintiani, @Hisscale, @CursedKaze, @Darkerai, @Convexity, @JinxMoonstone, @Rubicon, @Birdskull, @ColoradoBlues, @idlewildly, @Eternalite, @Noodlesper, @ninjakt, @13SadSlugs, @SerigalaMenarik, @Murakali, @megalov8nia, @Artemis, @RobinJax, @KingSpinosaurus, @DemonKid, @TangleFeather, @Noodlesper, @SleepyPyromancer, @Spinelwolf, @blazingsnark, @Sinai, @LunarParadox, @VeiledOverdose, @nemodave, @WhateverTrash, @MilkDemons, @SoulLugia11, @blazingsnark, @Echomocha, @idlewildly, @LleweUnderwood, @Failuresaurus

Apologies for the massive ping.

I've decided to close this shop forever, for multiple reasons - one being my artstyle changing. I don't feel I could do more adopts in the same style the previous ones are without hindering my work process. I'm most likely going to open art shops or other adopt shops in the future, but this one has reached its end. If you'd like to be pinged for my future artings, please let me know.

@counterklock, you had ~100kt left over from a nature egg payment earlier - if you wish, I can refund that amount for you, do one more adopt of the existing breeds for you, or you could put it forward to my future shops. I can't recall similar stuffs happening with anyone else, but if I owe something to someone still, please remind me of that!

If there's interest, I can provide the lineart I've used for the adopts, for you all to color in by yourselves - I'd only ask credit be provided. PM me for this.

Thank you all for showing interest and ordering! This shop was fun as long as it lasted. I hope you all have a nice day.
@FauveNox, @counterklock, @Drominus, @Nemalu, @PebblesV, @HerrWolf, @Spinelwolf, @Lyka, @Yourlocalbirb, @Hexacoatl, @YoshiyaKiryu, @BrandendDraak, @Kristan, @Ellapinky, @Toriel, @Avarosa, @CrazyassBat, @VeiledOverdose, @KingSpinosaurus, @Unyko, @OpalHawk, @haikwoshevo, @Beanbud, @Juri01, @EchoFlower, @Holographic, @Soujun, @kragar, @faraway, @CreatorHolly, @DragonDawn, @WhistlewindWolf, @TangleFeather, @jbapple, @Eternality, @Mintiani, @Hisscale, @CursedKaze, @Darkerai, @Convexity, @JinxMoonstone, @Rubicon, @Birdskull, @ColoradoBlues, @idlewildly, @Eternalite, @Noodlesper, @ninjakt, @13SadSlugs, @SerigalaMenarik, @Murakali, @megalov8nia, @Artemis, @RobinJax, @KingSpinosaurus, @DemonKid, @TangleFeather, @Noodlesper, @SleepyPyromancer, @Spinelwolf, @blazingsnark, @Sinai, @LunarParadox, @VeiledOverdose, @nemodave, @WhateverTrash, @MilkDemons, @SoulLugia11, @blazingsnark, @Echomocha, @idlewildly, @LleweUnderwood, @Failuresaurus

Apologies for the massive ping.

I've decided to close this shop forever, for multiple reasons - one being my artstyle changing. I don't feel I could do more adopts in the same style the previous ones are without hindering my work process. I'm most likely going to open art shops or other adopt shops in the future, but this one has reached its end. If you'd like to be pinged for my future artings, please let me know.

@counterklock, you had ~100kt left over from a nature egg payment earlier - if you wish, I can refund that amount for you, do one more adopt of the existing breeds for you, or you could put it forward to my future shops. I can't recall similar stuffs happening with anyone else, but if I owe something to someone still, please remind me of that!

If there's interest, I can provide the lineart I've used for the adopts, for you all to color in by yourselves - I'd only ask credit be provided. PM me for this.

Thank you all for showing interest and ordering! This shop was fun as long as it lasted. I hope you all have a nice day.
@ArcanicUsva Thanks for the notice! I'd love to be pinged for your future adopt shops.
@ArcanicUsva Thanks for the notice! I'd love to be pinged for your future adopt shops.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@ArcanicUsva Thanks for the warning! I'd love to stay on your pinglist for any future art shop! ^^
@ArcanicUsva Thanks for the warning! I'd love to stay on your pinglist for any future art shop! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33