Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Remaining-Private
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="QueenofLavender" date=2017-01-08 13:14:21] [quote name="Tacodog2470" date=2017-01-08 13:13:03] [font=Courier New] The last one looks pretty! Ack im almost out of space though :P!!! Also, Cloud, you cant be in love with someone you just met! -Elsa [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c6/2e/db/c62edb3d523f094ca2181bf3209b99bf.jpg[/img] ~~~~ [/quote] Well, why cant cloud? I quit. [/quote] Wait, no! That was a joke! :P
QueenofLavender wrote on 2017-01-08:
Tacodog2470 wrote on 2017-01-08:
The last one looks pretty! Ack im almost out of space though :P!!!
Also, Cloud, you cant be in love with someone you just met! -Elsa
c62edb3d523f094ca2181bf3209b99bf.jpg
~~~~
Well, why cant cloud? I quit.

Wait, no! That was a joke! :P
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
[quote name="QueenofLavender" date=2017-01-08 13:16:24] I QUIT!!! There are too many rules and I'm not having any fun anymore. Just say my charcters died. or got killed i really don't care anymore. [/quote] Lucy that was a joke, Im sorry if you felt that way. You can leave if you like, or you can make any adjustment you want. Your character can shoot freaking glitter sparkles out of their paws, if you want. I can get rid of any of the rules, if you want to. This RP was just for fun :(
QueenofLavender wrote on 2017-01-08:
I QUIT!!! There are too many rules and I'm not having any fun anymore. Just say my charcters died. or got killed i really don't care anymore.

Lucy that was a joke, Im sorry if you felt that way. You can leave if you like, or you can make any adjustment you want. Your character can shoot freaking glitter sparkles out of their paws, if you want. I can get rid of any of the rules, if you want to. This RP was just for fun :(
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
Ok, im sorry.
Can you please tell me why you dont like it, so i never make that mistake again?
Ok, im sorry.
Can you please tell me why you dont like it, so i never make that mistake again?
Ok, Im sorry Lucy. :)
Ok, Im sorry Lucy. :)
@QueenofLavender

Okay. Im really sorry, this was all my fault. Im sorry because I put too many rules, and may have been rude. Im sorry for making my characters creep you out and feel under pressure. This was all my fault.
@QueenofLavender

Okay. Im really sorry, this was all my fault. Im sorry because I put too many rules, and may have been rude. Im sorry for making my characters creep you out and feel under pressure. This was all my fault.
ok, i wasnt trying to make you join again.
ok, i wasnt trying to make you join again.
Hey peoples we should start this up again
Hey peoples we should start this up again
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
yaa
yaa
BPpOUJu.png
this was a fun rp
this was a fun rp
BPpOUJu.png
Sarahhhhh????
Sarahhhhh????
HzGpUHb.png[/url]