Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 367 368
Anyone got a CB yellow Zyu they wanna trade for my CB white Zyu?
Anyone got a CB yellow Zyu they wanna trade for my CB white Zyu?
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
By the end of this I shall have an army of Grave Dragons! Honestly right now I have two hatchlings, and two eggs, so not really an army but close!
By the end of this I shall have an army of Grave Dragons! Honestly right now I have two hatchlings, and two eggs, so not really an army but close!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I'm just stocking up on cb pumpkins and black marrows for the most part. XD
They were the only Halloween dragons I had very few caveborns for.
I'm just stocking up on cb pumpkins and black marrows for the most part. XD
They were the only Halloween dragons I had very few caveborns for.
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
At the beginning of this event I didn't think I would get that many event dragons, I have 15 now... 2 of every species except pumpkin dragon, which I have one of. :) (I wonder what the new one's gonna be!)
At the beginning of this event I didn't think I would get that many event dragons, I have 15 now... 2 of every species except pumpkin dragon, which I have one of. :) (I wonder what the new one's gonna be!)
AI0Yq.gif1lrHK.gif9Gbuw.gifiBHYe.gif
ko1rO.gif
This is my first event! So far it's been great. The first day was crazy but fun. I worry that it will be insane to get that new Halloween dragon. Is it chaos? Should I brace myself?
This is my first event! So far it's been great. The first day was crazy but fun. I worry that it will be insane to get that new Halloween dragon. Is it chaos? Should I brace myself?
@Willowfrost10

It will only really be chaos during the first 3 hours of the release really. As the day goes on, it becomes increasingly easier to get them. That is, if they are released in all the biomes as past years. If they are only going to be released into the Halloween biome then it might be a pain.
@Willowfrost10

It will only really be chaos during the first 3 hours of the release really. As the day goes on, it becomes increasingly easier to get them. That is, if they are released in all the biomes as past years. If they are only going to be released into the Halloween biome then it might be a pain.
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@ZnowyOwl Thanks! A little nervous for it but it should be fun!
@ZnowyOwl Thanks! A little nervous for it but it should be fun!
Gyka (my trick or treater) is very nervous and thus she will wait.

Gyka (my trick or treater) is very nervous and thus she will wait.

fjRdLnt.png
I've been fillin up on these last minute AP pile eggs while I still have time bc i just want to stock up on Halloween dergs
Also if anyone is trading Pumpkin Dragon eggs id love to work something out bc ive only gotten one thus far and i love thos lil dudes
I've been fillin up on these last minute AP pile eggs while I still have time bc i just want to stock up on Halloween dergs
Also if anyone is trading Pumpkin Dragon eggs id love to work something out bc ive only gotten one thus far and i love thos lil dudes
Nef // Whatever you want me to be bby // All Hail Glittermom
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Wow, i've never seen any eggs below 4 hours on the ap pile, poor little eggs.
Wow, i've never seen any eggs below 4 hours on the ap pile, poor little eggs.
AI0Yq.gif1lrHK.gif9Gbuw.gifiBHYe.gif
ko1rO.gif
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 367 368