Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
The past festival and this current one I have not been able to purchase a chest or have received a token. EDITED Browser(s) Used : Google Chrome Browser(s) Version : Whatever's most recent Device(s) Used : Desk top Device Operating System : win10 Internet Connection Type: cable - wired Home Describe the bug in detail: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b3727cab9846ac4c455a1de01f582319/tumblr_oyki0vL3UQ1rirmago1_1280.png[/img] It's done this for at least the past two festivals. I cleared my cache.
The past festival and this current one I have not been able to purchase a chest or have received a token.
EDITED
Browser(s) Used : Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version : Whatever's most recent
Device(s) Used : Desk top

Device Operating System : win10

Internet Connection Type: cable - wired

Home

Describe the bug in detail:
tumblr_oyki0vL3UQ1rirmago1_1280.png
It's done this for at least the past two festivals. I cleared my cache.
@SapphireMask could you give more detail?
@SapphireMask could you give more detail?
fzww6al.png
@SapphireMask Hello, When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912]Bug Reporting Guide[/url] in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers: [LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [*][b]Include any steps you tried yourself to clear out the problem (I.E. cache clearing, Incognito tabs, etc).[/list] As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. Vague "this doesnt work, fix it please" is hard to help because theres no information. Thanks!
@SapphireMask

Hello,

When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the Bug Reporting Guide in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
  • Include any steps you tried yourself to clear out the problem (I.E. cache clearing, Incognito tabs, etc).

As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. Vague "this doesnt work, fix it please" is hard to help because theres no information.

Thanks!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Update: @acwn Turns out I had three crates in my hoard that hadn't been opened. Seems like that has something to do with it.
Update: @acwn Turns out I had three crates in my hoard that hadn't been opened. Seems like that has something to do with it.
@sapphiremask

I don't think it would. I have several unopened Joxar chests in my inventory and am still able to purchase another. My best guess is that it's your browser. Sometimes Chrome takes issue with FR. If it happens again, try another browser.

If the issue is resolved for now, fantastic! But I'll leave this open just in case so you can update should it happen again. Fingers crossed that it doesn't!
@sapphiremask

I don't think it would. I have several unopened Joxar chests in my inventory and am still able to purchase another. My best guess is that it's your browser. Sometimes Chrome takes issue with FR. If it happens again, try another browser.

If the issue is resolved for now, fantastic! But I'll leave this open just in case so you can update should it happen again. Fingers crossed that it doesn't!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif