Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE dragons - new dergs
1 2 3 4
Sorry it works a bit another way. XD
I'm giving away the dragons listed here, not all the dragons in my lair.

@sawill641 she's not listed here, but I planned to find new home for her anyway, so you may have it. Actually I've sent it to you. :D

@MotherGaia no, I'm not giving her away. =/ But I plan to breed her in couple of weeks. If you want you can have a coatl hatchling from her. :)
Sorry it works a bit another way. XD
I'm giving away the dragons listed here, not all the dragons in my lair.

@sawill641 she's not listed here, but I planned to find new home for her anyway, so you may have it. Actually I've sent it to you. :D

@MotherGaia no, I'm not giving her away. =/ But I plan to breed her in couple of weeks. If you want you can have a coatl hatchling from her. :)
jrhMdSS.png
Bump!~
Bump!~
jrhMdSS.png
Could I give a home to Magnolia/34741899 @AbsoluteSky
Could I give a home to Magnolia/34741899 @AbsoluteSky
#Cedar_Breeder
@katlover151 Sure! :) But I completely forgot that she's currently on the nest. Will you mind if she flies to you after 3 days?
@katlover151 Sure! :) But I completely forgot that she's currently on the nest. Will you mind if she flies to you after 3 days?
jrhMdSS.png
Bump!~
Bump!~
jrhMdSS.png
@AbsoluteSky of course :3
@AbsoluteSky of course :3
#Cedar_Breeder
Bump!~
Bump!~
jrhMdSS.png
@AbsoluteSky i would love to have one if possible, thank you just PM me when you get the chance to breed her
@AbsoluteSky i would love to have one if possible, thank you just PM me when you get the chance to breed her
Bump!~
Bump!~
jrhMdSS.png
Could i please have Terrorspine #36024736 please? that is if your willing to part with her. Kind regards <3
Could i please have Terrorspine #36024736 please? that is if your willing to part with her. Kind regards <3
1 2 3 4