Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed, distributing stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(like i was serious when i said stuff was gonna be late y'all. taking care of school and family things. hang tight please!)
bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(like i was serious when i said stuff was gonna be late y'all. taking care of school and family things. hang tight please!)
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
[center][b]Questions answered, minor updates:[/b][/center] [quote]This is a general apology for my bad grammar, and also a bump! I need sleep, sorry y'all Also, just to clarify. I'll be checking out every post while I do the draws for stuff, so that it can be paced out in a manageable way. In the meantime though, thanks for sharing, everyone! [s]Will edit this post later to answer questions about dragons, but right now I gotta do some homework lol[/s] Still doing homework, but I extended the end date for the raffle, and made the decision to get the dragon requests done while also doing the raffle draws. So if you called the dragon first, you'll get the CR around the same time as the other stuff. The dragons are still first come first serve, sorry people. And Eiyora , I can do holds, sure![/quote] [quote name="Thipnip" date=2017-10-28 17:57:16] after today, people who post in this thread are not guaranteed anything, but I probably will have some leftover stuff that I could send along. shrug [/quote] [br]
Questions answered, minor updates:
Quote:
This is a general apology for my bad grammar, and also a bump! I need sleep, sorry y'all

Also, just to clarify. I'll be checking out every post while I do the draws for stuff, so that it can be paced out in a manageable way. In the meantime though, thanks for sharing, everyone!

Will edit this post later to answer questions about dragons, but right now I gotta do some homework lol Still doing homework, but I extended the end date for the raffle, and made the decision to get the dragon requests done while also doing the raffle draws. So if you called the dragon first, you'll get the CR around the same time as the other stuff. The dragons are still first come first serve, sorry people.

And Eiyora , I can do holds, sure!
Thipnip wrote on 2017-10-28:
after today, people who post in this thread are not guaranteed anything, but I probably will have some leftover stuff that I could send along. shrug

SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
[center](original post)[/center] [br] [quote name="UPDATES"][b]10/25 - [/b]I'm not taking requests unless it's for dragons, sorry! Too much stuff to go through, and also I'm too jazzed by the random care package idea. I promise that I'll try to send something nice though - Also pulled back the end date tentatively, because I need to figure out how to ration everything. I'm not that rich, since I've been on hiatus for like two years aha [b]10/25 -[/b] god what happened to my forum signature i'm gonna cry[/quote] Hey y'all, hope your day's been going well. It's been awhile since I last logged in, and these poor dragons of mine are ravenous. I've had a lot of good times on this site, but work has kept me pretty busy and at this point, I feel like it's time to move on. And since a lot of the cool junk I have were gifts or raffle prizes, I thought that it'd be a shame to let it all gather dust, so. I hope y'all like free things! I'm giving away everything, including: [LIST] [*]My dragon children, except for my progen because I dunno if you can do that? [*]Food, materials, etc [*]Clothes [*]Familiars [*]I have like 12,000 gold pieces do you want that [*]Some Ambushes I think [*]egg? [*]Skins and accents, including customs [*]Festival goods, including things from 2013 oOoOo [*]And everything else I forgot [/LIST] [br] [center]................................[/center] To enter the raffle, just post a nice song that you listened to recently OR a pic of something you made. And then you'll get a random nice thing, or maybe even several nice things! (song posters, if you want bonus points please embed a youtube video in your post or put a link or something ;o ) If you want a dragon, ping me about it, and if it isn't spoken for already it's yours! Won't come with its stuff though, sorry. That's raffle stuff now. Also, for the sake of fairness, you can ask for up to two dragons. Probably will close this raffle by [b]October the [s]30th[/s] 28th at 23:59.[/b] Though because I have a lot of garbage it'll probably take longer than a day to get it out. Expect something in the mail eventually!! [center]................................[/center] [br] To close, I don't care what you do with this stuff. Sell or exalt or hang on until the end of time, whatever. Good luck!
(original post)

UPDATES wrote:
10/25 - I'm not taking requests unless it's for dragons, sorry! Too much stuff to go through, and also I'm too jazzed by the random care package idea. I promise that I'll try to send something nice though
-
Also pulled back the end date tentatively, because I need to figure out how to ration everything. I'm not that rich, since I've been on hiatus for like two years aha

10/25 - god what happened to my forum signature i'm gonna cry

Hey y'all, hope your day's been going well. It's been awhile since I last logged in, and these poor dragons of mine are ravenous. I've had a lot of good times on this site, but work has kept me pretty busy and at this point, I feel like it's time to move on. And since a lot of the cool junk I have were gifts or raffle prizes, I thought that it'd be a shame to let it all gather dust, so.

I hope y'all like free things!

I'm giving away everything, including:
  • My dragon children, except for my progen because I dunno if you can do that?
  • Food, materials, etc
  • Clothes
  • Familiars
  • I have like 12,000 gold pieces do you want that
  • Some Ambushes I think
  • egg?
  • Skins and accents, including customs
  • Festival goods, including things from 2013 oOoOo
  • And everything else I forgot

To enter the raffle, just post a nice song that you listened to recently OR a pic of something you made. And then you'll get a random nice thing, or maybe even several nice things! (song posters, if you want bonus points please embed a youtube video in your post or put a link or something ;o )

If you want a dragon, ping me about it, and if it isn't spoken for already it's yours! Won't come with its stuff though, sorry. That's raffle stuff now. Also, for the sake of fairness, you can ask for up to two dragons.

Probably will close this raffle by October the 30th 28th at 23:59. Though because I have a lot of garbage it'll probably take longer than a day to get it out. Expect something in the mail eventually!!

To close, I don't care what you do with this stuff. Sell or exalt or hang on until the end of time, whatever. Good luck!

SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1jzM3arRRY

Can I get your treasure? Like, all of it? xD and Skin and accents?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1jzM3arRRY

Can I get your treasure? Like, all of it? xD and Skin and accents?
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Thipnip

And clothes? xD
@Thipnip

And clothes? xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Thipnip

Well I made this: It's an origami magic rose cube. I've also like made 10 other origami things but I rarely take pictures anymore. I just give it away immediately after I fold it.

Hk4nza7.png

I also had a swim meet today and some songs that were playing on the radio: Style by Taylor Swift. Hey Soul Sister, Desbensito (I don't know if I spelled that right)
@Thipnip

Well I made this: It's an origami magic rose cube. I've also like made 10 other origami things but I rarely take pictures anymore. I just give it away immediately after I fold it.

Hk4nza7.png

I also had a swim meet today and some songs that were playing on the radio: Style by Taylor Swift. Hey Soul Sister, Desbensito (I don't know if I spelled that right)
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@kurosoul yeah you can, but you gotta enter the raffle because like, I'm trying to spread this stuff out. Post a thing according to the OP and I'll send you a nice care package

edit: o snap, I see you. thank you! hey soul sister is such a good song, and that cube is hella rad
@kurosoul yeah you can, but you gotta enter the raffle because like, I'm trying to spread this stuff out. Post a thing according to the OP and I'll send you a nice care package

edit: o snap, I see you. thank you! hey soul sister is such a good song, and that cube is hella rad
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
@Thipnip It's really nice that you're doing something like this! I did this for my art class so yeah, My second attempt at charcoal X3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/KJGveIol.jpg[/img]
@Thipnip
It's really nice that you're doing something like this! I did this for my art class so yeah, My second attempt at charcoal X3

KJGveIol.jpg
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@Thipnip

I already did the raffle, its above the one that has your name. xP
@Thipnip

I already did the raffle, its above the one that has your name. xP
JuLj1bJ.gif
I would prefer skins/accents (um would be fantastic) and old festival stuff, but feel free to pass on what you want :)

One of my fave songs is "when the day met the night", it's very soothing to listen to~

@Thipnip
I would prefer skins/accents (um would be fantastic) and old festival stuff, but feel free to pass on what you want :)

One of my fave songs is "when the day met the night", it's very soothing to listen to~

@Thipnip
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15