Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59
This is awesome! Thanks so much, staff!
This is awesome! Thanks so much, staff!
:D Wow, this is great news!
:D Wow, this is great news!
ixeclKz.png
very helpful! glad to see this streamlined
very helpful! glad to see this streamlined
Already got mine restored as one of the 1st among the happy bunch back then, but I'm super hyped to see this kind of improvement and I'm super looking forward to what this feature might bring along!

Already got mine restored as one of the 1st among the happy bunch back then, but I'm super hyped to see this kind of improvement and I'm super looking forward to what this feature might bring along!

fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
:O I'm really happy! This is cool.
:O I'm really happy! This is cool.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png She/Her/Hers or They/Them/Theirs
That's great news!
That's great news!
mqdefault.jpg
Amazing resource. I just wish the restoration window was a little larger... I sent in a ticket a month-ish ago desperately seeking to restore a dragon, and I sent the ticket within minutes of accidentally exalting it. Now it's too late, over 14 days, and the ticket is closed...
Amazing resource. I just wish the restoration window was a little larger... I sent in a ticket a month-ish ago desperately seeking to restore a dragon, and I sent the ticket within minutes of accidentally exalting it. Now it's too late, over 14 days, and the ticket is closed...
tumblr_inline_mmmahxnVYe1roozkr.gif
The restore the exalted dragon is very helpful! It’s happened to me where I’ve accidentally exalted a beloved dragon
The restore the exalted dragon is very helpful! It’s happened to me where I’ve accidentally exalted a beloved dragon
THIS IS WONDERFUL AAAA
THIS IS WONDERFUL AAAA
Vh0TrxQ.jpg
This is so awesome!

I got my progen back cause of this I exalted a long time ago, and regretted it and now hes back! super awesome!
This is so awesome!

I got my progen back cause of this I exalted a long time ago, and regretted it and now hes back! super awesome!
buVcXwK.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59