Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 729 730 731 732 733 ... 2283 2284
hey guess what [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/8b727b0b6d57bd52476902829ebd99a7/tumblr_inline_nmntul7oxd1qh1kju_400.png[/img] [s](i'm reading the stories don't mind me this is just a distraction~)[/s]
hey guess what
tumblr_inline_nmntul7oxd1qh1kju_400.png

(i'm reading the stories don't mind me this is just a distraction~)
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
*she stares at the other dragon for awhile , before pulling out a pink vial and uncorking it to release a sharp citrusy smell, waving it under the other dragon’s nose*
“Hello? I’m Adventism. “ She says to the other dragon, almost tying herself in a nervous knot. This dragon was much larger then her , and it made her nervous.

@MiniDrachin @StitchedNotebook
*she stares at the other dragon for awhile , before pulling out a pink vial and uncorking it to release a sharp citrusy smell, waving it under the other dragon’s nose*
“Hello? I’m Adventism. “ She says to the other dragon, almost tying herself in a nervous knot. This dragon was much larger then her , and it made her nervous.

@MiniDrachin @StitchedNotebook
rapiercurse.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32331423][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/323315/32331423p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Universe stopped moving for a second as Adventism asked her about her eyes, then quickly started moving again and hoped no one saw that she felt uncompfortable about that "[b]It's- it's just, well... I don't particulary like my eyes.[/b]" Seh stared at the ground for a moment. As the other Spiral was a Plague dragon she felt even more uncompfortable about her eyes beeing all so green and naturey. Happily Adventism turned towards Willy and introduced herself. Hopefully leaving the akward sitation be and moving onto more cheerfull subjects. [/columns] @Stitchednotebook @QueenOuroboros
32331423p.png Universe stopped moving for a second as Adventism asked her about her eyes, then quickly started moving again and hoped no one saw that she felt uncompfortable about that "It's- it's just, well... I don't particulary like my eyes." Seh stared at the ground for a moment. As the other Spiral was a Plague dragon she felt even more uncompfortable about her eyes beeing all so green and naturey. Happily Adventism turned towards Willy and introduced herself. Hopefully leaving the akward sitation be and moving onto more cheerfull subjects.

@Stitchednotebook @QueenOuroboros
*she mutters* I’m sorry if I offended. She nods to the other spiral , the smell of lavender being released as she pops open yet another vial of scent. You’ve got a great outfit though. She averts her Plague eyes , not wanting to make the spiral too nervous.
@MiniDrachin
@StitchedNotebook
*she mutters* I’m sorry if I offended. She nods to the other spiral , the smell of lavender being released as she pops open yet another vial of scent. You’ve got a great outfit though. She averts her Plague eyes , not wanting to make the spiral too nervous.
@MiniDrachin
@StitchedNotebook
rapiercurse.png
@Hermy

Circuit only let out a mechanical chuckle as he heard the dodo screech.
"Nocturne? That is not a breed I have heard of." Entering the data he had learned into his memory he didn't hear the question at first. When he was finished entering the data he looked over at Robin remembering what she had asked.

"My clan? I don't have one... It's just me and Firewall." At the mention of its name Firewall bounced more towards the front of its owners face, essentially blinding Circuit. He held the rabbit in his palm and smiled, but his back leg with gripping his artificial pearl with an obvious force. His bulb also seemed to be crackling a bit more than it was earlier.
@Hermy

Circuit only let out a mechanical chuckle as he heard the dodo screech.
"Nocturne? That is not a breed I have heard of." Entering the data he had learned into his memory he didn't hear the question at first. When he was finished entering the data he looked over at Robin remembering what she had asked.

"My clan? I don't have one... It's just me and Firewall." At the mention of its name Firewall bounced more towards the front of its owners face, essentially blinding Circuit. He held the rabbit in his palm and smiled, but his back leg with gripping his artificial pearl with an obvious force. His bulb also seemed to be crackling a bit more than it was earlier.
(@Chesire) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/343621/34362019p.png[/img] [i]"Never heard of a Nocturne? No clan?"[/i] thought Robin. Robin was watching the rabbit who was named Firewall. He had a pearl, held between the leg. Robin's dodo was watching the rabbit also. Robin was going to ask about the dragon's rabbit too, but she stayed quiet for that one. She decided to ask something else instead. "Alright, then, where did you come from?" Robin asked. She didn't want to sound like a stalker, but she was curious.
(@Chesire)

34362019p.png
"Never heard of a Nocturne? No clan?" thought Robin. Robin was watching the rabbit who was named Firewall. He had a pearl, held between the leg. Robin's dodo was watching the rabbit also. Robin was going to ask about the dragon's rabbit too, but she stayed quiet for that one.

She decided to ask something else instead.

"Alright, then, where did you come from?" Robin asked. She didn't want to sound like a stalker, but she was curious.
xPlkKnY.png
(Darn I can't really keep up, so I shall take my leave. It was fun writing with you both though!)

Although the smell of oranges really tempted Willy to stay, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. With a jolt of surprise, he looked behind him to reveal his mentor, Weed, a jungle primary colored skydancer with taupe wings and a strikingly garnet underbelly.

With a monotone voice laced with exhaustion, Weed muttered, "Sorry to interrupt this meeting, but we must take our leave. Looks like our leader needs us for something." He seemed slightly annoyed as he spoke, but his body language revealed none of that.

A gasp of delight escaping from his mouth, Willy bounced up, excitedly asking, "Are we going to go on a mission?" His tail wagged with delight, close to smacking the two spirals, but not quite. He had completely forgotten what he had been doing before, simply focused on the possible mission.

A small chuckle erupted from Weed as he explained, "Maybe, maybe not, that's for us to find out."

And with that, Willy looked back at the two spirals he had just begun to befriend, almost wiggling with excitement as he chimed, "Well, looks like I have to go, maybe I'll come back later! Seeya guys!" Not even waiting for a response from the two, he flew off with his mentor, off to the unknown.

@MiniDrachin @QueenOuroboros
(Darn I can't really keep up, so I shall take my leave. It was fun writing with you both though!)

Although the smell of oranges really tempted Willy to stay, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. With a jolt of surprise, he looked behind him to reveal his mentor, Weed, a jungle primary colored skydancer with taupe wings and a strikingly garnet underbelly.

With a monotone voice laced with exhaustion, Weed muttered, "Sorry to interrupt this meeting, but we must take our leave. Looks like our leader needs us for something." He seemed slightly annoyed as he spoke, but his body language revealed none of that.

A gasp of delight escaping from his mouth, Willy bounced up, excitedly asking, "Are we going to go on a mission?" His tail wagged with delight, close to smacking the two spirals, but not quite. He had completely forgotten what he had been doing before, simply focused on the possible mission.

A small chuckle erupted from Weed as he explained, "Maybe, maybe not, that's for us to find out."

And with that, Willy looked back at the two spirals he had just begun to befriend, almost wiggling with excitement as he chimed, "Well, looks like I have to go, maybe I'll come back later! Seeya guys!" Not even waiting for a response from the two, he flew off with his mentor, off to the unknown.

@MiniDrachin @QueenOuroboros
H U G E lair cleanout currently!! Cleanout dragons on AH!
@Hermy

Circuit looked at her and was deep in thought for a second before answering,
"Well... Last time I checked I was from the Sunbeam Ruins. But that's all I know. I just awoke one day and started wandering, and I've met many great dragons while doing it." He had a smile on his face as he thought of all the memories he had of traversing.

"May I ask where you're from? Only makes sense that you share too." Circuit sat down and looked at Robin. Despite what he had said being not the happiest thing in the world, he was not hiding any emotions, being full of positivity as he asked the question.
@Hermy

Circuit looked at her and was deep in thought for a second before answering,
"Well... Last time I checked I was from the Sunbeam Ruins. But that's all I know. I just awoke one day and started wandering, and I've met many great dragons while doing it." He had a smile on his face as he thought of all the memories he had of traversing.

"May I ask where you're from? Only makes sense that you share too." Circuit sat down and looked at Robin. Despite what he had said being not the happiest thing in the world, he was not hiding any emotions, being full of positivity as he asked the question.
(@Chesire) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/343621/34362019p.png[/img] The Sunbeam Ruins. Robin had heard of that place, that one of her wandering clan-mates, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=325551&tab=dragon&did=29655317]Phil[/url], had once mentioned. When Circuit asked Robin where she was from, Robin had answered, "I don't remember where I was born, or who my family was, but then, a clan, a group of dragons who called themselves wizards, witches, and mages, took me in. I'm their hunter in their clan, but I haven't been doing a great job lately." She admitted. "I'm sleeping on the job, but I do well in the night, though! Phil had once told me nocturnes are nocturnal, I guess I believe her." Robin had said. Robin kept her mouth shut for a while, thinking back to her clan, and also wondering about Circuit, and how he lived without a clan.
(@Chesire)

34362019p.png

The Sunbeam Ruins. Robin had heard of that place, that one of her wandering clan-mates, Phil, had once mentioned.

When Circuit asked Robin where she was from, Robin had answered, "I don't remember where I was born, or who my family was, but then, a clan, a group of dragons who called themselves wizards, witches, and mages, took me in. I'm their hunter in their clan, but I haven't been doing a great job lately." She admitted. "I'm sleeping on the job, but I do well in the night, though! Phil had once told me nocturnes are nocturnal, I guess I believe her." Robin had said.

Robin kept her mouth shut for a while, thinking back to her clan, and also wondering about Circuit, and how he lived without a clan.
xPlkKnY.png
Adventism stares slightly at the Nocturne and the other dragon , remotely shy about introducing herself again as she slowly heads their way , the sharp citrusy smell of bergamot and lavender surrounding her.
She distinctly hears something about the Sunbeam Ruins , but dosen't bother asking much about it , figuring that eavesdropping on a conversation isn't the best way to make friends. Instead , she slowly says , "Hi. I'm Adventism."
Adventism stares slightly at the Nocturne and the other dragon , remotely shy about introducing herself again as she slowly heads their way , the sharp citrusy smell of bergamot and lavender surrounding her.
She distinctly hears something about the Sunbeam Ruins , but dosen't bother asking much about it , figuring that eavesdropping on a conversation isn't the best way to make friends. Instead , she slowly says , "Hi. I'm Adventism."
rapiercurse.png
1 2 ... 729 730 731 732 733 ... 2283 2284