Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | PROJECT Fortune, 1. Spiral requirements
1 2
@autopilot NICE!
Ping me if you hatch more, also what prices are we thinking or will one be a donation?
Stay tuned for part 2 of this project in the SHARE A DRAGON forum
@autopilot NICE!
Ping me if you hatch more, also what prices are we thinking or will one be a donation?
Stay tuned for part 2 of this project in the SHARE A DRAGON forum
Looking for Gravity Falls Dragons, Spirals, Royal Nocturnes And fitting apparel!
bill_cipher_gif_by_isaya_nee-dbar4cw.gif
@LordBillCipher
Sorry, that's all the dragons I can offer. I usually name all my dragons because they end up getiing exalted left unnamed.
Regarding Mummert, someone is already interested in her. But if they decide not to take her I will gladly trade her with you for items/apparel/food.
@LordBillCipher
Sorry, that's all the dragons I can offer. I usually name all my dragons because they end up getiing exalted left unnamed.
Regarding Mummert, someone is already interested in her. But if they decide not to take her I will gladly trade her with you for items/apparel/food.
Alright @orenore keep me updated. ALSO Project fortune PART 2 is out! Help me with PART 2 in my signature below. At the mo i'm taking suggestions for apparel! :D
Hope you can help

vvvvv
Alright @orenore keep me updated. ALSO Project fortune PART 2 is out! Help me with PART 2 in my signature below. At the mo i'm taking suggestions for apparel! :D
Hope you can help

vvvvv
Looking for Gravity Falls Dragons, Spirals, Royal Nocturnes And fitting apparel!
bill_cipher_gif_by_isaya_nee-dbar4cw.gif
1 2