Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mother's lil girl
1 2 3
@HatiSchmati :3 I got him from a friend. I forgot what we were trading but he was something I picked out. Or maybe he was free. I honestly don't remember. lol

And the mother came free from my other friend. Decided to see what would happen if I bred the two and the end result was beautiful.
@HatiSchmati :3 I got him from a friend. I forgot what we were trading but he was something I picked out. Or maybe he was free. I honestly don't remember. lol

And the mother came free from my other friend. Decided to see what would happen if I bred the two and the end result was beautiful.
@Qasara

Lovely snags. :D Now I gotta get more lair room. RIP
@Qasara

Lovely snags. :D Now I gotta get more lair room. RIP
35324906.png
ONLINE/OUTFITTING/OFFLINE

xxxxxxxxxxxCome check out my Outfitting Shop!xxxxxxxxxxx

If I am looking into more dragons, tell me no for sake of sanity and lair space.
37503251.png
@HatiSchmati Ikr? And it took forever to get my lair to an Ancient Lair. x.x I need to start training dragons to exalt for more money.
@HatiSchmati Ikr? And it took forever to get my lair to an Ancient Lair. x.x I need to start training dragons to exalt for more money.
@Qasara

x-x Training takes so long
@Qasara

x-x Training takes so long
35324906.png

If I am looking into more dragons, tell me no for sake of sanity and lair space.
37503251.png
@Qasara Oh... oh no... I did a thing... help. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=64b11e5e37c8fba3ef7b6f8992d557daef716e79&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=1][b][i]HELP[/i][/b][/size]
@Qasara

Oh... oh no... I did a thing... help.

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=64b11e5e37c8fba3ef7b6f8992d557daef716e79&dummyext=prev.png

HELP
35324906.png

37503251.png
@HatiSchmati Ooooh, she's pretty! :o

And yeah...tell me about it. Germany is my trainer dragon. I have her train two dragons at a time or train my healer so I can have a healer if needed. I wanna facedesk everytime I try to level the healer. x.x

@HatiSchmati Ooooh, she's pretty! :o

And yeah...tell me about it. Germany is my trainer dragon. I have her train two dragons at a time or train my healer so I can have a healer if needed. I wanna facedesk everytime I try to level the healer. x.x

@Qasara

Maybe one day I'll have the wallet get make her. </3
@Qasara

Maybe one day I'll have the wallet get make her. </3
35324906.png

37503251.png
@HatiSchmati Yeah...if you put in the time you can get there. lol I don't know fast ways in getting money. I find obtaining the holiday currencies and sell them helps. Also here is my healer I mentioned in the comment I edited: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146880/14687902_350.png[/img]
@HatiSchmati Yeah...if you put in the time you can get there. lol I don't know fast ways in getting money. I find obtaining the holiday currencies and sell them helps.

Also here is my healer I mentioned in the comment I edited:

14687902_350.png
You can tell what my favorite breed is. :p
You can tell what my favorite breed is. :p
@Qasara

Haha, if you take a peek in my lair, you can see what mine is. xDD

Oooh, pretty green circuit. I'm not usually a fan of circuit. It depends on coloring like with crackle.
@Qasara

Haha, if you take a peek in my lair, you can see what mine is. xDD

Oooh, pretty green circuit. I'm not usually a fan of circuit. It depends on coloring like with crackle.
35324906.png

37503251.png
1 2 3