Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Spare Inventory bug?
1 2
I'd had two tokens (one from crafting, one I bought today), and used one on the new plumage, and one on the Powerpack Coat, but the coat never showed up in my inventory and I've got no tokens left... I assume since the coat is a new item it would be right by the plumage in the apparel tab, but it definitely isn't there.
I'd had two tokens (one from crafting, one I bought today), and used one on the new plumage, and one on the Powerpack Coat, but the coat never showed up in my inventory and I've got no tokens left... I assume since the coat is a new item it would be right by the plumage in the apparel tab, but it definitely isn't there.
tumblr_oazh3pdloT1telng7o1_400.png
I just experienced the same thing. I used my 1 token on an Ichor Nymph and it is not in my hoard. I have given it an hour but it is still not there.

I would like my familiar please.

Edited to add that is is also not showing in my Bestiary.
I just experienced the same thing. I used my 1 token on an Ichor Nymph and it is not in my hoard. I have given it an hour but it is still not there.

You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
I bought a Powerpack Coat today, as well, but mine showed up in my inventory. The token I used came from the 80kt one-time chest, though. Just for extra information.

I hope you can get your stuff, still!
I bought a Powerpack Coat today, as well, but mine showed up in my inventory. The token I used came from the 80kt one-time chest, though. Just for extra information.

I hope you can get your stuff, still!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif “You can't map a sense of humor. Anyway, what is a fantasy map but a space beyond which There Be Dragons? On the Discworld we know that There Be Dragons Everywhere. They might not all have scales and forked tongues, but they Be Here all right, grinning and jostling and trying to sell you souvenirs. ” - Terry Pratchett
[quote name="Washte" date=2017-10-22 12:58:35] I just experienced the same thing. I used my 1 token on an Ichor Nymph and it is not in my hoard. I have given it an hour but it is still not there. I would like my familiar please. Edited to add that is is also not showing in my Bestiary. [/quote] The same happened to me. I bought one Sanguine Plumage with the Token from the 80KT box, but it did not show up. I did clean my cache, refresh the page but nothing. I hope we can get our items back.
Washte wrote on 2017-10-22:

The same happened to me. I bought one Sanguine Plumage with the Token from the 80KT box, but it did not show up. I did clean my cache, refresh the page but nothing.
I hope we can get our items back.
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
Just happened to me. Purchased the Spare Inventory Crate, then the Twilight Oracle's Guise. Never showed in my inventory. Good to see it wasn't just me, but can I get my item? :/
Just happened to me. Purchased the Spare Inventory Crate, then the Twilight Oracle's Guise. Never showed in my inventory. Good to see it wasn't just me, but can I get my item? :/
Definitely not in my Vault-- I saw a similar topic made regarding Spare Inventory Crate so I went and checked there but I don't have any apparel in there at all (which is normal).
Definitely not in my Vault-- I saw a similar topic made regarding Spare Inventory Crate so I went and checked there but I don't have any apparel in there at all (which is normal).
tumblr_oazh3pdloT1telng7o1_400.png
Has anyone heard from a mod in regards to this issue?
Has anyone heard from a mod in regards to this issue?
Same here, I used my Token for the Sanguine Plumage and it doesn't show up in my hoard or when I give apparel to my dragon
Same here, I used my Token for the Sanguine Plumage and it doesn't show up in my hoard or when I give apparel to my dragon
@Shadouko @Washte @Garnen @emtastic @Nulume

Sorry for the mass ping but this all looks to be the same thing.

Please manually clear your cache and check again. There's been an issue lately with them not registering correctly.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and an incognito/private window.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it. This happened last month and if you could include your browser and whatever version it is plus the device and it's operating system with what's not showing up that would help the devs track this down.

I hope this clears up for you!
@Shadouko @Washte @Garnen @emtastic @Nulume

Sorry for the mass ping but this all looks to be the same thing.

Please manually clear your cache and check again. There's been an issue lately with them not registering correctly.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and an incognito/private window.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it. This happened last month and if you could include your browser and whatever version it is plus the device and it's operating system with what's not showing up that would help the devs track this down.

I hope this clears up for you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you for the ping.

I have run CCleaner multiple times, cleared browsing date in both Edge and Chrome. My Ichor Nymph has not materialized yet as of Sunday when the festival began.

Thank you for the help I will contact FR directly via the link you provided and give the information you suggest so they can see when, where and how.

Hope the rest of your day goes well.
@Nightwind

Thank you for the ping.

I have run CCleaner multiple times, cleared browsing date in both Edge and Chrome. My Ichor Nymph has not materialized yet as of Sunday when the festival began.

Thank you for the help I will contact FR directly via the link you provided and give the information you suggest so they can see when, where and how.

Hope the rest of your day goes well.
1 2