Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | weird lairs youve found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Disillusionist oh my god... i dont know what the point of playing FR is anymore now that ive seen hisscale's lair. i'll never have a lair that amazing. i'm in awe. the peeb lair too i'm just.... is "peeb" a magic word or something? does it have a hidden meaning? this question will haunt me. @argente sunshine's lair makes me feel like i'm getting a glimpse of an insane person's psyche. what is the point of any of this.... the way that occasionally one of them arbitrarily has a piece of apparel or isnt a triple basic or isnt a tundra is just so.... perplexing. i love that near the back of their lair they have a single dragon that isnt triple sunshine thats just named "no". compression is going to give me nightmares oh my god. i'm crying with laughter and possibly fear too. aberratitan and frankenstain are great as is all their dragons but this one in particular actually made me shudder, what the hell. its name and design and its offspring list.... i think the fact that it doesnt have lore just makes it creepier. if this person wrote a horror novel i would absolutely buy it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27723146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277232/27723146_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Disillusionist oh my god... i dont know what the point of playing FR is anymore now that ive seen hisscale's lair. i'll never have a lair that amazing. i'm in awe.

the peeb lair too i'm just.... is "peeb" a magic word or something? does it have a hidden meaning? this question will haunt me.

@argente sunshine's lair makes me feel like i'm getting a glimpse of an insane person's psyche. what is the point of any of this.... the way that occasionally one of them arbitrarily has a piece of apparel or isnt a triple basic or isnt a tundra is just so.... perplexing. i love that near the back of their lair they have a single dragon that isnt triple sunshine thats just named "no".

compression is going to give me nightmares oh my god. i'm crying with laughter and possibly fear too. aberratitan and frankenstain are great as is all their dragons but this one in particular actually made me shudder, what the hell. its name and design and its offspring list.... i think the fact that it doesnt have lore just makes it creepier. if this person wrote a horror novel i would absolutely buy it.

27723146_350.png
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@vidoxi oh yeah, butcher is real a piece of work too 0:'''

i sense an opportunity for a plug-in, tho. compression is the fr of an artist i really admire, extra-vertebrae! click for unnervingly anatomically accurate art, excellent reimaginings of things like pokemon and mario, and a greatly detailed Hell plot that i'm a fan of :'D
trigger warning for some gore, tho.
@vidoxi oh yeah, butcher is real a piece of work too 0:'''

i sense an opportunity for a plug-in, tho. compression is the fr of an artist i really admire, extra-vertebrae! click for unnervingly anatomically accurate art, excellent reimaginings of things like pokemon and mario, and a greatly detailed Hell plot that i'm a fan of :'D
trigger warning for some gore, tho.
caFoWIg.png
Oh man, i recently found a lair where all dragons (like 2-3 pages of them) were triple basic & had the exact same colour combo. Most of them were related to each other. It was... odd.
Oh man, i recently found a lair where all dragons (like 2-3 pages of them) were triple basic & had the exact same colour combo. Most of them were related to each other. It was... odd.
UZVTEBc.png
i found a lair where two dragons hatchlings were all named after milkshake lyrics
i found a lair where two dragons hatchlings were all named after milkshake lyrics
@chespin has a pretty neat lair. They used to have a page that was all triple basic female XXX and XXY Obsidian guardians named after the lyrics to Gaston. That's actually why my XXX obsidian is named Gaston. They're all exalted, though. (I totally need a screenshot to explain.) Now chespin is just general oddness (in the best way).
@chespin has a pretty neat lair. They used to have a page that was all triple basic female XXX and XXY Obsidian guardians named after the lyrics to Gaston. That's actually why my XXX obsidian is named Gaston. They're all exalted, though. (I totally need a screenshot to explain.) Now chespin is just general oddness (in the best way).
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Carmine has a pretty cool lair! It's mostly composed of triple carmine dragons, for obvious reasons.
I stumbled across their lair while I was clicking on the parents of every one of my dragons. It was pretty long ago, but it still stuck because I was really impressed by their dedication towards their lore/aesthetic.
@Carmine has a pretty cool lair! It's mostly composed of triple carmine dragons, for obvious reasons.
I stumbled across their lair while I was clicking on the parents of every one of my dragons. It was pretty long ago, but it still stuck because I was really impressed by their dedication towards their lore/aesthetic.
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
There was this one lair where all dragons from the first page were XXX all-basic black or white tundras. And the black ones were arranged to say huge "HI" with the white ones in between. I think all of them were named "Hi" as well but I'm not sure, I don't remember tbh. But anyway, it was such a cool and strange idea XD
There was this one lair where all dragons from the first page were XXX all-basic black or white tundras. And the black ones were arranged to say huge "HI" with the white ones in between. I think all of them were named "Hi" as well but I'm not sure, I don't remember tbh. But anyway, it was such a cool and strange idea XD
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
ah, it's me... i made my own lair weird :-)
ah, it's me... i made my own lair weird :-)
Be Kind, Be Well, & Do Something Nice For Somebody Today
@vidoxi Check out Carmine's lair :)
@vidoxi Check out Carmine's lair :)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@vidoxi I looked around Compression's lair after you posed the thing about Butcher and the hatchling list. I can one-up the creep factor on that lair [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30608411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306085/30608411_350.png[/img] [/url] It's a meat. It's lore is very... unnerving @Argente I also checked out their tumblr. I read that they dont post there anymore which is sad bc that kind of art is up my alley.
@vidoxi

I looked around Compression's lair after you posed the thing about Butcher and the hatchling list. I can one-up the creep factor on that lair

30608411_350.png

It's a meat. It's lore is very... unnerving

@Argente

I also checked out their tumblr. I read that they dont post there anymore which is sad bc that kind of art is up my alley.
tumblr_omfag6klBG1rnfnzgo1_100.png
Kat
A forum goblin
29 | They | +3 hrs server time
fudgernutter.tumblr.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11