Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Midnight's Egg Challenge! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
@leechkisses

No problem! :)
@leechkisses

No problem! :)
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@YoungAndMenace

Please can I do easy in the scorched forest.
@YoungAndMenace

Please can I do easy in the scorched forest.
@MysticDragons

Yup! Adding you to the ping list now! Good luck and have fun!!! :D
@MysticDragons

Yup! Adding you to the ping list now! Good luck and have fun!!! :D

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace Could I be added for easy mode in Blooming Grove please?
@YoungAndMenace Could I be added for easy mode in Blooming Grove please?
@Cakeless

Yup! Adding you now! Good luck and have fun!!! :D
@Cakeless

Yup! Adding you now! Good luck and have fun!!! :D

-Tumblr

[br] [center][size=5][b]Venue: Blooming Grove [Easy][/b][/size] [br] Notable Drops (excluding familiars): [item=Contagion Cauldron Chest][item=Spooky Tundra Chest][item=Spooky Tundra Chest][item=Spooky Tundra Chest][item=Spooky Tundra Chest][item=Spooky Tundra Chest][item=Dreadlily Knight Chest][item=Dreadlily Knight Chest][item=Monster Within Chest][item=Monster Within Chest][item=Toxoplasmosis Chest][item=Toxoplasmosis Chest][item=Toxoplasmosis Chest][item=Vista: Blooming Grove][item=Vista: Blooming Grove][item=Flowering Pohip][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [br] [i]Challenge started: 10/23 Challenge completed: 10/28[/i] [/center]

Venue: Blooming Grove [Easy]

Notable Drops (excluding familiars):

Contagion Cauldron Chest Spooky Tundra Chest Spooky Tundra Chest Spooky Tundra Chest Spooky Tundra Chest Spooky Tundra Chest Dreadlily Knight Chest Dreadlily Knight Chest Monster Within Chest Monster Within Chest Toxoplasmosis Chest Toxoplasmosis Chest Toxoplasmosis Chest Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Blooming Grove Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip Mossy Pohip Unhatched Nature Egg

Challenge started: 10/23
Challenge completed: 10/28

@YoungandMenace @PlatinumDream Self-ping so I don't forget this thread, I may wanna attempt this in the future! I've gotten three/four Plague eggs, two Light eggs, and a Shadow egg from the Mire in total, usually after I spend a week in the Ghostlight Ruins because it has separation anxiety? XD

also, there's a handy little thread here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291#post_1924291 that has all of the possible drops from every venue only in text form, and it's still being updated. It includes eggs (!), so it might be a good link to put on the first one/two posts just so people know what kind of eggs their venue can drop, as not all venues drop every egg.
@YoungandMenace @PlatinumDream Self-ping so I don't forget this thread, I may wanna attempt this in the future! I've gotten three/four Plague eggs, two Light eggs, and a Shadow egg from the Mire in total, usually after I spend a week in the Ghostlight Ruins because it has separation anxiety? XD

also, there's a handy little thread here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291#post_1924291 that has all of the possible drops from every venue only in text form, and it's still being updated. It includes eggs (!), so it might be a good link to put on the first one/two posts just so people know what kind of eggs their venue can drop, as not all venues drop every egg.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream

You know that is a smart idea. I didn't think of including that in the actual post. Going to ping everyone about it now!

Anyways, let me know when you want to be added to the ping list! I'll set you up whenever you'd like! :D

And thanks for the little idea!
@PlatinumDream

You know that is a smart idea. I didn't think of including that in the actual post. Going to ping everyone about it now!

Anyways, let me know when you want to be added to the ping list! I'll set you up whenever you'd like! :D

And thanks for the little idea!

-Tumblr

@smeen
@Mypilot
@CelestialPrime
@LapSinja
@Ressing
@SoaringLynx
YoungAndMenace (Me) - Finished!
@xxstarpupx
@leechkisses

Hey guys! Sorry to bother you all, but I forgot to include something in my first post about this challenge.

Here is a thread that tells you what eggs you can get out of each venue since not all of them drop every egg in them. I'm very sorry I didn't bring this to you guys' attention until now, but you can go right ahead and change venues if needed.

Again, very sorry for this all. I just didn't think of it when I made this challenge.
@smeen
@Mypilot
@CelestialPrime
@LapSinja
@Ressing
@SoaringLynx
YoungAndMenace (Me) - Finished!
@xxstarpupx
@leechkisses

Hey guys! Sorry to bother you all, but I forgot to include something in my first post about this challenge.

Here is a thread that tells you what eggs you can get out of each venue since not all of them drop every egg in them. I'm very sorry I didn't bring this to you guys' attention until now, but you can go right ahead and change venues if needed.

Again, very sorry for this all. I just didn't think of it when I made this challenge.

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace

hey don't worry about it, mistakes happen!
looks like i'll be staying in harpy's roost
@YoungAndMenace

hey don't worry about it, mistakes happen!
looks like i'll be staying in harpy's roost
i don't check pings, if you need me please dm instead
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29