Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flight Immunity: An Apology
1 2 3
No worries, @Delcat! I know this has probably been a huge downer for you, but keep your head up because you've done a lot of good. ^_^ "Get your flu shot" (esp. with disclaimers) is pretty much the same as "take care of yourself"/a self-care game.
Literally every school, pharmacy, and doctor I know of has been begging people to get theirs, so it isn't like it's a questionable thing you're suggesting. The mods even admitted they get flu shots! I certainly think their rule is just too strict, not that you did anything wrong. I guess I can understand where they're coming from, but they're getting a lot of side-eye from me on this one. Thanks for pushing me to get mine!
No worries, @Delcat! I know this has probably been a huge downer for you, but keep your head up because you've done a lot of good. ^_^ "Get your flu shot" (esp. with disclaimers) is pretty much the same as "take care of yourself"/a self-care game.
Literally every school, pharmacy, and doctor I know of has been begging people to get theirs, so it isn't like it's a questionable thing you're suggesting. The mods even admitted they get flu shots! I certainly think their rule is just too strict, not that you did anything wrong. I guess I can understand where they're coming from, but they're getting a lot of side-eye from me on this one. Thanks for pushing me to get mine!
C3AfaWX.pngnCFIQSX.pngXlzHrOT.png 7j2QAB9.pngPLijDTF.png
{{{Good grief!}}}
{{{Good grief!}}}
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Delcat I'm sorry to hear about this, although I understand the mods' decision here. Thanks for the heads-up, and have a great RoR!
@Delcat I'm sorry to hear about this, although I understand the mods' decision here. Thanks for the heads-up, and have a great RoR!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@Delcat yeah this is definitely... not something that should be removed.
asking people to get flu shots doesn't count as medical advice at all imo
i see no point of this

plus,, this event has been run before?

anyway.. thank you for hosting the event and everything you did hh

edit,, if i sound salty, i am. but not at you dlksfj;sdfslkdf
@Delcat yeah this is definitely... not something that should be removed.
asking people to get flu shots doesn't count as medical advice at all imo
i see no point of this

plus,, this event has been run before?

anyway.. thank you for hosting the event and everything you did hh

edit,, if i sound salty, i am. but not at you dlksfj;sdfslkdf
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Well dang. Thanks for making the public good a lot more fun, raffle or no.
Well dang. Thanks for making the public good a lot more fun, raffle or no.
@Delcat

Bitter words I have aside, thank you for hosting it anyways! It was fun while it lasted.
@Delcat

Bitter words I have aside, thank you for hosting it anyways! It was fun while it lasted.
sudo rm -rf *
Thank you so much for all you have done. As a physician, I applaud your efforts. Maybe a better recommendation should be to discuss vaccinations, as let's face it Flu is not the only important one, with your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist.
Thank you so much for all you have done. As a physician, I applaud your efforts. Maybe a better recommendation should be to discuss vaccinations, as let's face it Flu is not the only important one, with your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist.
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
Awwww, thanks for letting us know. Shame, this event was so wholesome, but it totally makes sense that this violates the Code of Conduct. And I get that, I've violated CoCs before trying to do similar things. Doesn't matter how well-meaning you are, people can really get in trouble and the site could get sued over it, you could get sued over it. So sometimes, we really CAN'T have nice things ^^;

Thanks all the same and here's to a healthy new year, let's hope ^^;
Awwww, thanks for letting us know. Shame, this event was so wholesome, but it totally makes sense that this violates the Code of Conduct. And I get that, I've violated CoCs before trying to do similar things. Doesn't matter how well-meaning you are, people can really get in trouble and the site could get sued over it, you could get sued over it. So sometimes, we really CAN'T have nice things ^^;

Thanks all the same and here's to a healthy new year, let's hope ^^;
bHeX9bv.png
Aww, that stinks T.T

Aww, that stinks T.T

Oh no D: This was a really cool idea! I love that you cared enough to try and do this, and hopefully the spirit of Flight Immunity will endure despite this.

Best of luck in the future!
Oh no D: This was a really cool idea! I love that you cared enough to try and do this, and hopefully the spirit of Flight Immunity will endure despite this.

Best of luck in the future!
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
1 2 3