Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nightmarish: Printing 1 more! Vote away!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77
@andersbegabt worst case, I can print 5. I won't make as much profit, but it's an old design, so I don't really mind.
@andersbegabt worst case, I can print 5. I won't make as much profit, but it's an old design, so I don't really mind.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna Might I get on your ping list? I saw the frosty imp girl on your sig and adored it so I had to come see what else you have made and loving the imp male too but what I am now most interested in is the hold your brew and possible new stuff *_*
@Fianna Might I get on your ping list? I saw the frosty imp girl on your sig and adored it so I had to come see what else you have made and loving the imp male too but what I am now most interested in is the hold your brew and possible new stuff *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Fianna

Not sure if it'll ever happen, but I absolute love Radiating Sap. Could you put me on the ping list/give me a slot/whichever you'd prefer at the moment?
@Fianna

Not sure if it'll ever happen, but I absolute love Radiating Sap. Could you put me on the ping list/give me a slot/whichever you'd prefer at the moment?
jaZD1S7.png
@Cyrya Oh wow ^^ I can do that. I'll put you down for interest in hold your brew, and general :>

@Byou It would be nice to finally get that one printed. I'll add you on a slot for that.
@Cyrya Oh wow ^^ I can do that. I'll put you down for interest in hold your brew, and general :>

@Byou It would be nice to finally get that one printed. I'll add you on a slot for that.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna

Hoi! Can I snag that last slot on Radiating Sap, please? Depending on how my event goes, it's either gonna be an added grand prize or a birthday present to myself ^3^
@Fianna

Hoi! Can I snag that last slot on Radiating Sap, please? Depending on how my event goes, it's either gonna be an added grand prize or a birthday present to myself ^3^
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat You may! But printing will depend on how active the others on that list are. It's been a year since I opened up pre-orders for that design. @raxyl @TheElvishDevil @Byou Are you three still interested in pre-ordering Radiating Sap accent for male Snapper? [img]http://i.imgur.com/MXaSsPb.png[/img]
@Delcat You may!
But printing will depend on how active the others on that list are. It's been a year since I opened up pre-orders for that design.

@raxyl
@TheElvishDevil
@Byou

Are you three still interested in pre-ordering Radiating Sap accent for male Snapper?
MXaSsPb.png
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna
I am, yes. :)
@Fianna
I am, yes. :)
@Delcat
@TheElvishDevil

Seems we're still lacking sponsors. I'm frankly not very active on here anymore, so I dunno the likelyhood of this one getting printed. Just a heads up.
@Delcat
@TheElvishDevil

Seems we're still lacking sponsors. I'm frankly not very active on here anymore, so I dunno the likelyhood of this one getting printed. Just a heads up.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna
general pinglist please :D
@Fianna
general pinglist please :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Fianna
I am not very active on here at the moment either, so no worries.
@Fianna
I am not very active on here at the moment either, so no worries.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77