Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kaosyn's Adopts [NEW/CLOSED]
1 2 3
@Kaosyn [b]Genes:[/b] Cherub/Seraph/Underbelly [b]Apparel:[/b] White Aviator Scarf, Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace [b]Treasure or Gems:[/b] Gems [b]Image of the dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25830590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258306/25830590_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other:[/b] N/A
@Kaosyn

Genes: Cherub/Seraph/Underbelly
Apparel: White Aviator Scarf, Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace
Treasure or Gems: Gems
Image of the dragon:

25830590_350.png

Other: N/A
TyYgOYZ.png
Ok, the shop is closed again, thanks to you all! I'm looking over the orders now.
Ok, the shop is closed again, thanks to you all! I'm looking over the orders now.
awh, bummer, too late! these look amazing, though!! ♥
awh, bummer, too late! these look amazing, though!! ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
So here are the prices.
Please send it with crossroads, I accept it as soon as I finished the adopts.

@MafiaVamp (treasure)
80kt (base) + 30kt (simple genes) + 20kt (mantle) = 130kt
Yes, the mantle counts as simple apparel c:

@KesSurana (gems)
50g (base) + 45g (simple genes) + 20g (antlers) = 115g
50g (base) + 30g (simple genes) + 20g (cherub) = 100g

@Trachynhawb (gems)
50g (base) + 15g (ripple) + 20g (facet) + 20g accent = 105g (85g without accent)
50g (base) + 45g (simple genes) + 40g (apparel) + 30g accent = 165g (135g without accent)
Aaand yes, I added you! Sorry for the mistake xD

@wrecknrule (gems)
50g + 15g (Seraph) + 20g (Cherub) + 40g (apparel) = 125g

@momo1013
Ohh sorry, I changed it and added you xD

So here are the prices.
Please send it with crossroads, I accept it as soon as I finished the adopts.

@MafiaVamp (treasure)
80kt (base) + 30kt (simple genes) + 20kt (mantle) = 130kt
Yes, the mantle counts as simple apparel c:

@KesSurana (gems)
50g (base) + 45g (simple genes) + 20g (antlers) = 115g
50g (base) + 30g (simple genes) + 20g (cherub) = 100g

@Trachynhawb (gems)
50g (base) + 15g (ripple) + 20g (facet) + 20g accent = 105g (85g without accent)
50g (base) + 45g (simple genes) + 40g (apparel) + 30g accent = 165g (135g without accent)
Aaand yes, I added you! Sorry for the mistake xD

@wrecknrule (gems)
50g + 15g (Seraph) + 20g (Cherub) + 40g (apparel) = 125g

@momo1013
Ohh sorry, I changed it and added you xD

@Kaosyn sounds good! thank you. I'll send payment asap
@Kaosyn sounds good! thank you. I'll send payment asap
F3d7DSl.png
@Kaosyn I'd love a ping when you open!
@Kaosyn I'd love a ping when you open!
eWROVV6.png
@Kaosyn May I please get a ping for new breeds? I'm on mobile and can't add myself to the list right now.
@Kaosyn May I please get a ping for new breeds? I'm on mobile and can't add myself to the list right now.
nn4KUKj.png
@MafiaVamp Lotte is finished! [url=https://i.imgur.com/ohMsqDi.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/ohMsqDi.png[/img][/url]
@MafiaVamp
Lotte is finished!
ohMsqDi.png
@Kaosyn Ahh she looks fabulous! I would like to point out though that she's isn't Lightning flight but Nature-aligned, so could you maybe change her eye-colour to green? I really wish she were Lightning flight tbh, that's why I asked for the heart to be Lightning-coloured. She's my remembrance dragon for my late Grandma, and she had blue eyes. But alas, that's not the case so it would be great if you could change that tiny detail. ;) I understand the easy mistake because Skydancers have these tiny eyes to begin with. Plus, I covered hers with eye apparel. XD

I love the look of the mantle by the way, you draw so well! ;v; I can't wait to see Wildclaw adopts from you, I'll prolly order a lot. :D
@Kaosyn Ahh she looks fabulous! I would like to point out though that she's isn't Lightning flight but Nature-aligned, so could you maybe change her eye-colour to green? I really wish she were Lightning flight tbh, that's why I asked for the heart to be Lightning-coloured. She's my remembrance dragon for my late Grandma, and she had blue eyes. But alas, that's not the case so it would be great if you could change that tiny detail. ;) I understand the easy mistake because Skydancers have these tiny eyes to begin with. Plus, I covered hers with eye apparel. XD

I love the look of the mantle by the way, you draw so well! ;v; I can't wait to see Wildclaw adopts from you, I'll prolly order a lot. :D
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp

Ohhh I'm so sorry, I didn't notice she's from the nature clan. I'm gonna change it immediately when I'm back at home!! And thanks a lot for the kind words <3
@MafiaVamp

Ohhh I'm so sorry, I didn't notice she's from the nature clan. I'm gonna change it immediately when I'm back at home!! And thanks a lot for the kind words <3
1 2 3