Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Item Purge
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49
@Lucatri
Hi! Botanys Back is around 70-75g LAH currently, what would you take for yours? :>
@Lucatri
Hi! Botanys Back is around 70-75g LAH currently, what would you take for yours? :>
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngzLeyvqc.jpgHI4WRfV.jpg
@lucatri Could you take 40 gems for your Accent: Quartzen? The lowest on the AH is that. If you want to go higher I can understand. Thanks!

edit: I saw I misspelled a word so I just went back and fixed it because it bugged me sorry
@lucatri Could you take 40 gems for your Accent: Quartzen? The lowest on the AH is that. If you want to go higher I can understand. Thanks!

edit: I saw I misspelled a word so I just went back and fixed it because it bugged me sorry
oQlTGMl.png
@Lucatri How much do you want for the Electric eminence accent for fem imps?
@Lucatri How much do you want for the Electric eminence accent for fem imps?
@Ckadreinth

I can do 60g?

@blossomruler

certainly, I can do 40g

@Rizibizi4

900g
@Ckadreinth

I can do 60g?

@blossomruler

certainly, I can do 40g

@Rizibizi4

900g
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri

Marigold Flowerfall is 48kt on the AH, would you take 40kt?
@Lucatri

Marigold Flowerfall is 48kt on the AH, would you take 40kt?
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@sraben

sure
@sraben

sure
@Lucatri, How much did you want for Yeoya's Galaxy? There is no copy on the AH right now so I don't have a base price to offer.
@Lucatri, How much did you want for Yeoya's Galaxy? There is no copy on the AH right now so I don't have a base price to offer.
@TheIronInfidel

2.2kg
@TheIronInfidel

2.2kg
@Lucatri Okay cool, thanks! Pinging myself so I don't forget to start a CR when I get the rest of my gems (unless you want to start the CR or do a private auction but it might be a little bit)
@blossomruler
@Lucatri Okay cool, thanks! Pinging myself so I don't forget to start a CR when I get the rest of my gems (unless you want to start the CR or do a private auction but it might be a little bit)
@blossomruler
oQlTGMl.png
@Lucatri

How much are you looking for for Beautiful Reverie_24hr, Faith, and Atlantis Dream?
@Lucatri

How much are you looking for for Beautiful Reverie_24hr, Faith, and Atlantis Dream?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49