Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Information lores
I am looking for someone who can write me a lore for my clan information. I tried to get one already but no luck. Depending on how well you have written it will depend on how much i give you for your help.
In the lore:
has to be arcane themed
I want it unique
i want it mostly text (some pictures are ok)
colours:pink and light blue
I am looking for someone who can write me a lore for my clan information. I tried to get one already but no luck. Depending on how well you have written it will depend on how much i give you for your help.
In the lore:
has to be arcane themed
I want it unique
i want it mostly text (some pictures are ok)
colours:pink and light blue
GEKhffa.gif
@Sylestiafan123 I can try to write one!
@Sylestiafan123 I can try to write one!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu

ok thank you
@ladylilitu

ok thank you
GEKhffa.gif
@Sylestiafan123

Does your clan have a name, or do we come up with that ourselves?
@Sylestiafan123

Does your clan have a name, or do we come up with that ourselves?
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
come up with one yourself
come up with one yourself
GEKhffa.gif
@Sylestiafan123 Finished! [quote]The Clan of the Sun Painters is led by Sarla, the Solar Artist. Each day at dawn, they take their paintbrushes, imbued with Arcane magic, and draw them across the sky; using their joy, they paint it with heartbreakingly beautiful colors. At dusk, they take the brushes and using their regrets and sorrows, they paint the sunset.[/quote] Please pay me in a PM!
@Sylestiafan123 Finished!
Quote:
The Clan of the Sun Painters is led by Sarla, the Solar Artist. Each day at dawn, they take their paintbrushes, imbued with Arcane magic, and draw them across the sky; using their joy, they paint it with heartbreakingly beautiful colors. At dusk, they take the brushes and using their regrets and sorrows, they paint the sunset.

Please pay me in a PM!
celine%20sig.gif
hmm i shall pay for effort and time but i have a question why is the clan called sun painters and sarlar the solar artist wouldn't those names look better for the light clan
hmm i shall pay for effort and time but i have a question why is the clan called sun painters and sarlar the solar artist wouldn't those names look better for the light clan
GEKhffa.gif