Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3
@Intel
Could I adopt Clarisse? O: She would make really pretty babies with my gened up gen 1!
@Intel
Could I adopt Clarisse? O: She would make really pretty babies with my gened up gen 1!
4fxtl3.png
@Spacejackal Of course, Sending CR, and Id really appreciate if you give Clarisse a forever home since I promised to keep her from being exalted!!
@Spacejackal Of course, Sending CR, and Id really appreciate if you give Clarisse a forever home since I promised to keep her from being exalted!!
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
May I have Sapphire?
@Intel
May I have Sapphire?
@Intel
I wan Alistair please!
@Intel
I wan Alistair please!
@Intel
@Intel Of course! I've adopted a lot of dragons and would not feel comfortable giving them away or exalting them. If I ever feel like I need to give her up, (I highly doubt I ever will, but better to ask!) would you like me to send her back to you?
@Intel Of course! I've adopted a lot of dragons and would not feel comfortable giving them away or exalting them. If I ever feel like I need to give her up, (I highly doubt I ever will, but better to ask!) would you like me to send her back to you?
4fxtl3.png
@Intel

Ooo! I like Lights. Can I have her
@Intel

Ooo! I like Lights. Can I have her
@Spacejackal It’s alright if you do not want her one day, just make sure to tell whoever you give her away to not to exalt!
@Spacejackal It’s alright if you do not want her one day, just make sure to tell whoever you give her away to not to exalt!
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
@Intel Oki! Will do! :3 And thanks so much again!
@Intel Oki! Will do! :3 And thanks so much again!
4fxtl3.png
@Multiverse711 Sapphire comes in a breeding pair with Tidestrike, so would you mind also taking him?
@Multiverse711 Sapphire comes in a breeding pair with Tidestrike, so would you mind also taking him?
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
Sure!
Sure!
1 2 3