Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] prismatic token brewing during RoR
1 2
hiya!! i just got back from a looooong hiatus and just found out about this whole prismatic token deal which is RAD!!

as such, i'm looking to brew a couple prismatic tokens during Riot of Rot but am currently only lvl 9 in baldwins :(( i can supply the materials (currently transmuting apparel for the white/black goo) and treasure + whatever payment you'd like for me hijaking your brew for 4 days ^-^

please let me know if you're interested!
hiya!! i just got back from a looooong hiatus and just found out about this whole prismatic token deal which is RAD!!

as such, i'm looking to brew a couple prismatic tokens during Riot of Rot but am currently only lvl 9 in baldwins :(( i can supply the materials (currently transmuting apparel for the white/black goo) and treasure + whatever payment you'd like for me hijaking your brew for 4 days ^-^

please let me know if you're interested!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings
Just stopping by to make sure you're aware that the tokens can only be brewed during festivals!
@softwings
Just stopping by to make sure you're aware that the tokens can only be brewed during festivals!
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver

i wasn't but was kind of assuming so! thank you for the clarification!! either way i need some people preemptively lol
@SilverChilver

i wasn't but was kind of assuming so! thank you for the clarification!! either way i need some people preemptively lol

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings
Ok! And maybe clarify in your post that you're looking to reserve cauldrons for RoR then ^_^
@softwings
Ok! And maybe clarify in your post that you're looking to reserve cauldrons for RoR then ^_^
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver

good plan good plan
@SilverChilver

good plan good plan

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

I'd be willing to give up my cauldron over RoR to brew you a coin or two! No tip necessary (any you desire to give is totally up to you!
@softwings

I'd be willing to give up my cauldron over RoR to brew you a coin or two! No tip necessary (any you desire to give is totally up to you!
I am collecting ALL of Flight Rising's apparel! You can see my progress here!
e70b545.png
@bloodredsnow

thank you so much!! i really appreciate it! i will send over the materials via 1 way CR on the first day of the festival if that's alright?
@bloodredsnow

thank you so much!! i really appreciate it! i will send over the materials via 1 way CR on the first day of the festival if that's alright?

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@bloodredsnows

hi hi! are you still interested in brewing a prismatic token for me?
@bloodredsnows

hi hi! are you still interested in brewing a prismatic token for me?

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings
youve been leaving out the s at the end of @bloodredsnows name!
@softwings
youve been leaving out the s at the end of @bloodredsnows name!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats

goodness me you're right! thanks for pointing that out ^-^
@Ghoulcats

goodness me you're right! thanks for pointing that out ^-^

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
1 2