Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cute behaviour?
1 2
i was wondering what kind of behaviour is considered cute...because everyone sees different things.
what kind of actions humans do for you do you think are cute?

i personally think it is really cute if someone worries too much. makes me wanna squeeze those people. definetly.
i was wondering what kind of behaviour is considered cute...because everyone sees different things.
what kind of actions humans do for you do you think are cute?

i personally think it is really cute if someone worries too much. makes me wanna squeeze those people. definetly.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
tiny sneezes.
tiny sneezes.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
oh.......

Side glances is real cute...stuttering words is pretty cute as well. (when nervous)

Being close to someone contact wise but not making contact, just the whole "wanting to be near" thing. (Although this I see more only when partnered together, because if random people do this and you aren't interested it's more bothersome then anything.)

"This thing reminded me of you-"

Mostly for observational people- but when someone notices you're not in a good place and kinda makes some kind of joke to ease the tension without asking if you're okay, I personally love that.
oh.......

Side glances is real cute...stuttering words is pretty cute as well. (when nervous)

Being close to someone contact wise but not making contact, just the whole "wanting to be near" thing. (Although this I see more only when partnered together, because if random people do this and you aren't interested it's more bothersome then anything.)

"This thing reminded me of you-"

Mostly for observational people- but when someone notices you're not in a good place and kinda makes some kind of joke to ease the tension without asking if you're okay, I personally love that.
yGResdm.gif
Blushing is really cute! And when someone talks with such a tiny voice haha.
But I think the cutest is when someone gets really excited about something!! And they can't stop talking about it and their face lights up and they smile! I love that :'D
Blushing is really cute! And when someone talks with such a tiny voice haha.
But I think the cutest is when someone gets really excited about something!! And they can't stop talking about it and their face lights up and they smile! I love that :'D
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
when people get happy/excited or find something touching and they put their hands in like the praying motion by their face and their face lights up

smiling in general

dancing in general

blowing kisses

whatever a person does while hysterically laughing-grabbing their head, running in place with their feet, grabbing the person next to them, etc
when people get happy/excited or find something touching and they put their hands in like the praying motion by their face and their face lights up

smiling in general

dancing in general

blowing kisses

whatever a person does while hysterically laughing-grabbing their head, running in place with their feet, grabbing the person next to them, etc
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Hugs are such an adorable concept? Like? Humans hold on to each other to show affection or to make each other feel better? Adorable.
Also I love that thing when people are so excited about something and their face lights up.
Hugs are such an adorable concept? Like? Humans hold on to each other to show affection or to make each other feel better? Adorable.
Also I love that thing when people are so excited about something and their face lights up.
We all have a little darkness inside
a118e305-302c-11e7-96d2-13ef97b06e1a.gif
honestly i just think smiling is adorable i dont know why
honestly i just think smiling is adorable i dont know why
hugs seem really cute, same goes for blushing really. owo
hugs seem really cute, same goes for blushing really. owo
@SnowdinTown
lol ikr
@SnowdinTown
lol ikr
CUnQdgy.png
I have a hard time finding people cute, i'm not really sure why. Something, to me, feels oddly patronizing calling someone cute when they're not like... a small child... But that's probably just because I personally don't like it much. It makes me feel like I'm being talked to like a child.
I have a hard time finding people cute, i'm not really sure why. Something, to me, feels oddly patronizing calling someone cute when they're not like... a small child... But that's probably just because I personally don't like it much. It makes me feel like I'm being talked to like a child.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
1 2