Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PoE Free Dragons For New Players
@TheUndeadLords

Sorry about that! I was so excited to see him that I forgot ;;
@TheUndeadLords

Sorry about that! I was so excited to see him that I forgot ;;
@Stevo NP m8 ^^
@Stevo NP m8 ^^
UZ6dqn4.png
@Astrobrat @todoarainbow @April042 @ValiceAr @Loominati @Rubax @bluedrowning @Tenji @Nunie @xRag0Dollx @scitch @PinkTigerlily @AxxKat @PhantomTomato @AllissaJenn @shuttlehugger @PunnyBone @Osiriphthys @Soulkeeper @Poliipolly @GuardianOfGeeks @Waenira @AtlantisFlewAway @slasher1113 @Argenon @Cymothoe @Alisialy @tangdragon @LovelyWillow @Naoma @TheTurtleKing @Spittingfire @Wiggly @reallifehermione @Eldritchbirdie @Sworry @parthenium @kingfriend @Sulk @hollypop03lol @Kasalin Hello everyone! There's still a lot of dragons to be had! You may request another one if it pleases you! This will possibly be our last day of giving out dragons. Don,t forget to ping the Lair owner and @CelticDragoness while asking for a dragon, and naming them! After that, feel free to go by our Multi-Lair Hatchery! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2224526][img]https://i.gyazo.com/30a8226d57bba23d38c67eea5f45b8b4.png[/img][/url] (You can click on the banner and it'll take you to that page!)
@Astrobrat @todoarainbow @April042 @ValiceAr @Loominati @Rubax @bluedrowning @Tenji @Nunie @xRag0Dollx @scitch @PinkTigerlily @AxxKat @PhantomTomato @AllissaJenn @shuttlehugger @PunnyBone @Osiriphthys @Soulkeeper @Poliipolly @GuardianOfGeeks @Waenira @AtlantisFlewAway @slasher1113 @Argenon @Cymothoe @Alisialy @tangdragon @LovelyWillow @Naoma @TheTurtleKing @Spittingfire @Wiggly @reallifehermione @Eldritchbirdie @Sworry @parthenium @kingfriend @Sulk @hollypop03lol @Kasalin

Hello everyone! There's still a lot of dragons to be had! You may request another one if it pleases you! This will possibly be our last day of giving out dragons. Don,t forget to ping the Lair owner and @CelticDragoness while asking for a dragon, and naming them! After that, feel free to go by our Multi-Lair Hatchery! 30a8226d57bba23d38c67eea5f45b8b4.png
(You can click on the banner and it'll take you to that page!)
UZ6dqn4.png
@Celticdragoness

Could I grab the discord groups' Celia?
@Celticdragoness

Could I grab the discord groups' Celia?
h0EOur.jpg
@Spittingfire @CelticDragoness

She was adopted earlier, the post is till getting updated and it might've slipped from our glance. Would there be another one that pleases you? ^^'
@Spittingfire @CelticDragoness

She was adopted earlier, the post is till getting updated and it might've slipped from our glance. Would there be another one that pleases you? ^^'
UZ6dqn4.png
can i get Cecil Periwinkle Jaguar/Sky Seraph/Yellow Runes Male Nocturne (RTB)
@CelticDragoness @Umbramatic
can i get Cecil Periwinkle Jaguar/Sky Seraph/Yellow Runes Male Nocturne (RTB)
@CelticDragoness @Umbramatic
@celticdragoness thank you for the ping!!! :)

@ramirez23 is the spiral baby #36518111 still up for grabs? she is so cute!!!
@celticdragoness thank you for the ping!!! :)

@ramirez23 is the spiral baby #36518111 still up for grabs? she is so cute!!!
ddoaxud-5d0882a8-c87b-49e6-87d8-d2cd33cea714.png
@Ramirez33 Can I have the male guardian? Named Obsidian
@Ramirez33 Can I have the male guardian? Named Obsidian
@CelticDragoness @Ramirez33
Could I please adopt the Thistle Crystal/Azure Facet/Amber Circuit Female Spiral,
she is so beutifull? (I would name her Zheniti)
@CelticDragoness @Ramirez33
Could I please adopt the Thistle Crystal/Azure Facet/Amber Circuit Female Spiral,
she is so beutifull? (I would name her Zheniti)
Ne2SRmd.gif Rag0Doll.png
@Theundeadlords
I have an idea maybe you could pick me a cool dragon yourself
@Theundeadlords
I have an idea maybe you could pick me a cool dragon yourself
h0EOur.jpg