Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up!!
Up!!
@Adamantium
I'll wait 8D for the coatl! I've always wanted one of those! Thank you so mutch by the way =D
@Adamantium
I'll wait 8D for the coatl! I've always wanted one of those! Thank you so mutch by the way =D
@Adamantium
Sorry, I misread the post. I thought you said you had a coatl and an imp but i read it again and I think you ment that you were breeding those two togethet. Anyway, Im still choosing to wait 8D for the dragon :)
@Adamantium
Sorry, I misread the post. I thought you said you had a coatl and an imp but i read it again and I think you ment that you were breeding those two togethet. Anyway, Im still choosing to wait 8D for the dragon :)
@Deadbeat Well, I didn't end up with a coatl, but I have new dragons up for grabs! and I'll have more tomorrow as well!
@Deadbeat Well, I didn't end up with a coatl, but I have new dragons up for grabs! and I'll have more tomorrow as well!
up!
up!
@Adamantium
I saw one that I would like, one of the ones you just got... hold on, ill get the ID
:)
@Adamantium
I saw one that I would like, one of the ones you just got... hold on, ill get the ID
:)
@Adamantium
This is the one!
The second last dragon! The Imp! That would be amazing! Thank you so much :D
@Adamantium
This is the one!
@Adamantium
This is the one!
@Adamantium
This is the one!
Hey @Adamantium if isn't a problem I was wondering about 36611530 and if i can have that one? If so, that would be great :)
Hey @Adamantium if isn't a problem I was wondering about 36611530 and if i can have that one? If so, that would be great :)
Can I have the second dragon?
Can I have the second dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6