Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@adamantium
Ah! its okay!! thank you so much!! i promise to care for her!!
@adamantium
Ah! its okay!! thank you so much!! i promise to care for her!!
4W0Ys.gif
@Tofudog 8D thank you thats such good news!!! I hope you enjoy your time here on FR!
@Tofudog 8D thank you thats such good news!!! I hope you enjoy your time here on FR!
@Adamantium may I have the Nocturne female?
@Adamantium may I have the Nocturne female?
XVdLiaL.png 8 hours ahead of FR time kVIzwBY.png
@flux500 Sure thing! I'll send her over!
@flux500 Sure thing! I'll send her over!
Up
Up
Up!
Up!
I would love the first one, if possible! <3
I would love the first one, if possible! <3
@semisweets Sure thing!
@semisweets Sure thing!
Wow, free? really? are these stil open or did i miss it? I just joined yesterday and I really like this game! Though, I really like to draw these dragons alot but the dragon I have (fae dragon) its really hard to draw. I would love to start doing commitions but I think that If i have a more eye catching dragon, I might get more requests! So, if this is still open, may I please have one? Its okay if not, I just really want one but I understand If its closed or you dont want to give them away. Thanks and I will be waiting for your reply =)
Wow, free? really? are these stil open or did i miss it? I just joined yesterday and I really like this game! Though, I really like to draw these dragons alot but the dragon I have (fae dragon) its really hard to draw. I would love to start doing commitions but I think that If i have a more eye catching dragon, I might get more requests! So, if this is still open, may I please have one? Its okay if not, I just really want one but I understand If its closed or you dont want to give them away. Thanks and I will be waiting for your reply =)
@Deadbeat
I still have the last two up for grabs, and I have some more on the way! I have two nests to be hatched in a few days! You can snag one of the Nocturns, or wait 8D I have a coatl and imp on a nest, and then a bogsneak pair
@Deadbeat
I still have the last two up for grabs, and I have some more on the way! I have two nests to be hatched in a few days! You can snag one of the Nocturns, or wait 8D I have a coatl and imp on a nest, and then a bogsneak pair
1 2 3 4 5 6