Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joon's Art Shop [NO LONGER OPENING]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
@Basileia Payment received, order added to list!
@Basileia Payment received, order added to list!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@Arrowfeathers Thank you for your order, and a belated (and early) birthday to Rhetton! [img]http://puu.sh/xWTaB/9ea2699825.png[/img]
@Arrowfeathers Thank you for your order, and a belated (and early) birthday to Rhetton!

9ea2699825.png

1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoojoon

I...am shaken. He's gorgeous ;-; Oh my gosh. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the lil Happy Birthday note in the photo as well.
Thank you, I'm going to place it in his Bio with credit. Could you please add me onto your pinglist for when you open more slots in the future?

Edit: Also, would I be permitted to resize it? Or would you be able to resize it and post it to where you'd like it hosted? Just so I'm not posting without your permission
@joojoojoojoon

I...am shaken. He's gorgeous ;-; Oh my gosh. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the lil Happy Birthday note in the photo as well.
Thank you, I'm going to place it in his Bio with credit. Could you please add me onto your pinglist for when you open more slots in the future?

Edit: Also, would I be permitted to resize it? Or would you be able to resize it and post it to where you'd like it hosted? Just so I'm not posting without your permission
@Arrowfeathers of course! Gladly added to the pinglist.

And you are more than free to resize it! I like large sizes so that the quality remains. Feel free to post in the bio with your host of choice, as long as it links back here.
@Arrowfeathers of course! Gladly added to the pinglist.

And you are more than free to resize it! I like large sizes so that the quality remains. Feel free to post in the bio with your host of choice, as long as it links back here.
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@JooJooJooJoon

Alright, It'll be posted privately with credit and a link here on my imgur, then put into his bio with a link here as well! Thank you so so much for him, I love it!
@JooJooJooJoon

Alright, It'll be posted privately with credit and a link here on my imgur, then put into his bio with a link here as well! Thank you so so much for him, I love it!
@joojoojoojoon may I get on the pinglist please
@joojoojoojoon may I get on the pinglist please
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@joojoojoojoon,
Aaah I'm so sorry, I thought I had enough treasure but I don't :(
I'll try to come back if I've got enough treasure, so sorry again
@joojoojoojoon,
Aaah I'm so sorry, I thought I had enough treasure but I don't :(
I'll try to come back if I've got enough treasure, so sorry again
@bonstrosity thank you for your order! [img]http://puu.sh/xXT2c/09e9f7bfb3.png[/img]
@bonstrosity thank you for your order!

09e9f7bfb3.png
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@Niharike added to pinglist!

@FudgyCaramel it's ok!

@Kael & @Valdosta I have 2 slots! Would you like to order?
@Niharike added to pinglist!

@FudgyCaramel it's ok!

@Kael & @Valdosta I have 2 slots! Would you like to order?
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoojoon Yes, I'd love to claim a slot! May I get a fullbody detailed BG of this girly? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36380764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363808/36380764_350.png[/img] [/url] (The glowing "wing" part of her accent isnt actually attached to the wings, they float separately if that makes sense) I would love some sort of sunset in the background...you know sometimes you look outside and the clouds look pink because of the sunset? If you could make that work I'd be very happy 0: I'll send the currency to you in a one-way CR in like 5 minutes I gotta hop on my computer since CR doesn't work well on phone (also is it ok if I do a mix of treasure and gems x_x)
@joojoojoojoon
Yes, I'd love to claim a slot! May I get a fullbody detailed BG of this girly?

36380764_350.png

(The glowing "wing" part of her accent isnt actually attached to the wings, they float separately if that makes sense) I would love some sort of sunset in the background...you know sometimes you look outside and the clouds look pink because of the sunset? If you could make that work I'd be very happy 0:
I'll send the currency to you in a one-way CR in like 5 minutes I gotta hop on my computer since CR doesn't work well on phone (also is it ok if I do a mix of treasure and gems x_x)
HjZUn7k.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26