Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warframe Hub: The Eidolon Hunt Begins!
1 2
@IMATRASHCAN Uhh I don't believe so!
I'll let you know my username when I get back on!
Also I must apologize ahead of time, I'm very noob on WF.

@DoppelBia Beautiful derg~!
@IMATRASHCAN Uhh I don't believe so!
I'll let you know my username when I get back on!
Also I must apologize ahead of time, I'm very noob on WF.

@DoppelBia Beautiful derg~!
KVrl48s.gif
Soot derg sneezes. - The End
SEVR71o.png
Follow our story~!
hmmm
fishing is very addicting, as i have found a good hole to do it in.
hmmm
fishing is very addicting, as i have found a good hole to do it in.
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@IMATRASHCAN

Sent a request! I'd love to hang out and fish sometime. :)
@IMATRASHCAN

Sent a request! I'd love to hang out and fish sometime. :)
4eULBaO.png
I just started yesterday and I have no clue what I'm doing lol.
But I'm having fun with it! My usernames the same as it is on here I believe. I'm out of the house atm but I plan to play a bit when I get home. I haven't been to the plains yet though, mostly just the opening quest and some solo missions for me. O3O
I just started yesterday and I have no clue what I'm doing lol.
But I'm having fun with it! My usernames the same as it is on here I believe. I'm out of the house atm but I plan to play a bit when I get home. I haven't been to the plains yet though, mostly just the opening quest and some solo missions for me. O3O
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
@ConceitedCupcake
I Could totally help you if you wanted! Plus, i still have some warframes i need to level.
@ConceitedCupcake
I Could totally help you if you wanted! Plus, i still have some warframes i need to level.
@IMATRASHCAN
I'm cool with playing together. Mind though, I don't think I can go on high level missions without being a liability haha- I've only got up to Mercury unlocked.

But I mean I've fallen hard for this game (space ninjas! what's not to love??); enough to already put some money into it, so maybe I'll get somewhere off of that? Although I only got a couple of frames so my weapons aren't the best. xD

IGN is ConceitedCupcake, you can add me and we can hang out sometime. My timezone's US Central (or FR+2 for something more relative)

This is all on PC btw. I figure that's what people are playing on, but I wanted to be clear just in case ya'll played on console.

@IMATRASHCAN
I'm cool with playing together. Mind though, I don't think I can go on high level missions without being a liability haha- I've only got up to Mercury unlocked.

But I mean I've fallen hard for this game (space ninjas! what's not to love??); enough to already put some money into it, so maybe I'll get somewhere off of that? Although I only got a couple of frames so my weapons aren't the best. xD

IGN is ConceitedCupcake, you can add me and we can hang out sometime. My timezone's US Central (or FR+2 for something more relative)

This is all on PC btw. I figure that's what people are playing on, but I wanted to be clear just in case ya'll played on console.

SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
@ConceitedCupcake

SWEET! I too, am on pc and play in Central, also I would advise not to buy warframes, as you can easily get them (except for equinox or nidus, they take FOREVER to get.)
@ConceitedCupcake

SWEET! I too, am on pc and play in Central, also I would advise not to buy warframes, as you can easily get them (except for equinox or nidus, they take FOREVER to get.)
@IMATRASHCAN
Ah what can I say? I'm impatient. I really wanted a frame other than Excalibur (which was what I chose to start) so I sped up the wait a bit. I'll save my grinding for when I craft weapons. :P

Nidus looked like another fun frame. I might work toward getting him after I get Oberon.
@IMATRASHCAN
Ah what can I say? I'm impatient. I really wanted a frame other than Excalibur (which was what I chose to start) so I sped up the wait a bit. I'll save my grinding for when I craft weapons. :P

Nidus looked like another fun frame. I might work toward getting him after I get Oberon.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
@ConceitedCupcake
br0
you can get wukong by joining a clan and then building him. And if you wanted a good frame with plat, check out the trading chat and get yourself a prime!
@ConceitedCupcake
br0
you can get wukong by joining a clan and then building him. And if you wanted a good frame with plat, check out the trading chat and get yourself a prime!
1 2