Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Charming Sage Set & Trickster Cards
[u][b]Looking to Buy - Or Possibly Have Someone Make[/b][/u] [item=charming sage cover] [item=charming sage shawl] [item=charming sage sash] [item=charming sage tassel] [item=charming sage lantern] [b]&[/b] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [b] Looking to pay 50k per piece. [/b]
Looking to Buy - Or Possibly Have Someone Make

Charming Sage Cover Charming Sage Shawl Charming Sage Sash Charming Sage Tassel Charming Sage Lantern

&

Trickster's Magic Cards

Looking to pay 50k per piece.
@MythikRune

If you can provide the basic materials for the charming sage set I'll brew it for you
@MythikRune

If you can provide the basic materials for the charming sage set I'll brew it for you
@MythikRune

How about 68k T for the cards?
@MythikRune

How about 68k T for the cards?
@Leondragon, thank you for your reply! What materials would you need? I could probably do that quite easily. Thank you again!

@chocomonster, thank you for your reply! I saw the cards last weekend for 65k in the Auction House, that's probably the highest I would go on the cards. if you're willing then they're sold ^^
@Leondragon, thank you for your reply! What materials would you need? I could probably do that quite easily. Thank you again!

@chocomonster, thank you for your reply! I saw the cards last weekend for 65k in the Auction House, that's probably the highest I would go on the cards. if you're willing then they're sold ^^
@MythikRune [item=grey slime] x5 [item=white slime] x3 [item=black slime] x2 [item=purple goo] x2 [item=purple ooze] x2 [item=purple sludge] x2 [item=blue sludge] x1 [item=blue goo] x1 [item=green goo] x2 [item=green ooze] x2 [item=green sludge] x2 [item=yellow goo] x2 [item=yellow sludge] x2 [item=reinforced glass beaker] x5 + 15500 treasure if you don't have the beaker then [item=orange goo] x6 [item=red goo] x6 + 750 treasure. I'd give one reinforced glass beaker back to you.
@MythikRune

Grey Slime x5 White Slime x3 Black Slime x2
Purple Goo x2 Purple Ooze x2 Purple Sludge x2 Blue Sludge x1 Blue Goo x1 Green Goo x2 Green Ooze x2 Green Sludge x2 Yellow Goo x2 Yellow Sludge x2 Reinforced Glass Beaker x5

+ 15500 treasure

if you don't have the beaker then

Orange Goo x6 Red Goo x6 + 750 treasure. I'd give one reinforced glass beaker back to you.

@MythikRune

I can do that~

Sending CR now :3
@MythikRune

I can do that~

Sending CR now :3
@Leondragon Thank you so much for the list, lemme check what I have and get the items I don't have, may I add you as a friend so I can contact you as soon as I have the materials?
@Leondragon Thank you so much for the list, lemme check what I have and get the items I don't have, may I add you as a friend so I can contact you as soon as I have the materials?
@MythikRune

you can contact me via PM or on my wall without having to friend me =w=
@MythikRune

you can contact me via PM or on my wall without having to friend me =w=
Alrighty will do, thank you again.
Alrighty will do, thank you again.