Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Misreading things
1 2 3 4
I constantly misread "coalition" as "cotalion".
I think it's because it has too many "i"s.
Really though, English is such a weird language, especially when it comes to spelling. Even native speakers misread things.
I constantly misread "coalition" as "cotalion".
I think it's because it has too many "i"s.
Really though, English is such a weird language, especially when it comes to spelling. Even native speakers misread things.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
[quote name="Potatoe" date=2017-10-12 21:53:15] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-10-12 20:41:09] @Clockblockers Your username [/quote] Gosh now you tripped me up lol I misread things a lot, like the title to this thread...I cam here because I thought it said "misleading". It gets really bad when I'm at the store looking at food. [/quote] CACKLES. yeah, another person said that they misread it as 'misleading things'.
Potatoe wrote on 2017-10-12:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-10-12:
@Clockblockers
Your username

Gosh now you tripped me up lol

I misread things a lot, like the title to this thread...I cam here because I thought it said "misleading". It gets really bad when I'm at the store looking at food.

CACKLES.

yeah, another person said that they misread it as 'misleading things'.
honk.
This happens to me all the time
This happens to me all the time
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
There was a time where I misread "Papermate" (as in the brand) as Paper Mario.
There was a time where I misread "Papermate" (as in the brand) as Paper Mario.
AqaqXxe.png
I thought the bag of Classic Chips said Jurassic Chips
I thought the bag of Classic Chips said Jurassic Chips
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
for the longest time, "twolegs" from Warriors were "twelogs" to me.

I don't know.
for the longest time, "twolegs" from Warriors were "twelogs" to me.

I don't know.

Don't ask why my name is ThunderInvader but I'm in nature.
MV1Iakt.png Any pronouns-Pansexual-ADHD iconMV1Iakt.png
I was once looking at a bottle of hair conditioner and for some reason, with my horrid eyes, I misread whatever the label actually said as "Unleash the gay" and I think that's the only good thing to come out of having vision in the negatives (aside from some sick glasses that is but even those get annoying because I have bad dandruff and it constantly gets all over my lenses D:)

Honestly I misread a lot of things, especially once I start getting tired. Unfortunately, while they tend to be hilarious, I always forget them :v
I was once looking at a bottle of hair conditioner and for some reason, with my horrid eyes, I misread whatever the label actually said as "Unleash the gay" and I think that's the only good thing to come out of having vision in the negatives (aside from some sick glasses that is but even those get annoying because I have bad dandruff and it constantly gets all over my lenses D:)

Honestly I misread a lot of things, especially once I start getting tired. Unfortunately, while they tend to be hilarious, I always forget them :v
wORSkxL.png
yesterday i misread "of course m'lord" as "of course m'horse"
yesterday i misread "of course m'lord" as "of course m'horse"
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
legit, i thought this thread was called 'misleading things', and so when i clicked it, i was really confused ?

i have dyslexia(it effects numbers for me too), but i think that was just cos im tired, lol.

i often honest to god don't see misspellings, and i can't stop typing it either. like brain and brian are just the same to me. and poor chloe keeps turning into chole ;;>_>
legit, i thought this thread was called 'misleading things', and so when i clicked it, i was really confused ?

i have dyslexia(it effects numbers for me too), but i think that was just cos im tired, lol.

i often honest to god don't see misspellings, and i can't stop typing it either. like brain and brian are just the same to me. and poor chloe keeps turning into chole ;;>_>
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
I always thought grotesque was spelled "grosteque" for years, which meant I pronounced it wrong, too xD
I always thought grotesque was spelled "grosteque" for years, which meant I pronounced it wrong, too xD
1 2 3 4