Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pmd
1 2
Oh man, I absolutely love PMD. It was the first game I got when I bought a DS way back when. Explorers of Sky is my favorite of the series, I played as a Shinx with Vulpix as my partner!
Oh man, I absolutely love PMD. It was the first game I got when I bought a DS way back when. Explorers of Sky is my favorite of the series, I played as a Shinx with Vulpix as my partner!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
[quote name="@Enigmadoodles" date=2017-10-10 21:29:54] One time I died on the 98th floor of that 99 floor dungeon I can't remember the name of. Needless to say I still haven't picked the game up again. [/quote] Same. Actually eventually started a new game because I was far too salty to lose all my items and all that darn time spend on carefully treading in that damn dungeon.
@Enigmadoodles wrote on 2017-10-10:
One time I died on the 98th floor of that 99 floor dungeon I can't remember the name of.

Needless to say I still haven't picked the game up again.

Same. Actually eventually started a new game because I was far too salty to lose all my items and all that darn time spend on carefully treading in that damn dungeon.
PMD: GTI and PSMD deserve so much better tbh.

Like, in PSMD, you have emeras. While the emera-storage devices take up an extra inventory slot, they're a neat mechanic. You can also use them to buff some of your stats!
PMD: GTI and PSMD deserve so much better tbh.

Like, in PSMD, you have emeras. While the emera-storage devices take up an extra inventory slot, they're a neat mechanic. You can also use them to buff some of your stats!
honk.
1 2