Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 102
@StarN1ght

Thanks so much! I was wondering why it wasn't working XD You're a legend!

Now I need to sort this massive hoard of mine lol
@StarN1ght

Thanks so much! I was wondering why it wasn't working XD You're a legend!

Now I need to sort this massive hoard of mine lol
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Culex

Please add me to the updates pinglist!
@Culex

Please add me to the updates pinglist!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn

Culex no longer runs this sheet, and chamilet, the person they officially made the owner, seems to have either forgotten about or abandoned it, so I've taken over updating the sheet. I'll get you added to the pinglist. (:
@Kavryn

Culex no longer runs this sheet, and chamilet, the person they officially made the owner, seems to have either forgotten about or abandoned it, so I've taken over updating the sheet. I'll get you added to the pinglist. (:
@StarN1ght

Oooh whoops, thanks for setting me straight haha!
@StarN1ght

Oooh whoops, thanks for setting me straight haha!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn

No problem! (:
@Kavryn

No problem! (:
@Culex @StarN1ght

Has the spreadsheet been updated with the newest coliseum venue and holiday?
@Culex @StarN1ght

Has the spreadsheet been updated with the newest coliseum venue and holiday?
@YouThereYeaYou

The sheet should have everything up to the Bee gene, which does include the Blooming Grove and Brightshine/Thundercrack/Flameforger's/Starfall 2017 items. You can find the details of everything that I've added and where it is in the Changelog.
@YouThereYeaYou

The sheet should have everything up to the Bee gene, which does include the Blooming Grove and Brightshine/Thundercrack/Flameforger's/Starfall 2017 items. You can find the details of everything that I've added and where it is in the Changelog.
@Eleandorlien @Cassolotl @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @Kavryn @YouThereYeaYou

The new Coliseum skins and accents from today's updates have been added, along with the new Coatl vista. The details are in the Changelog, as usual.

I also wanted to ask, before the next holiday comes, where do you find the list of chests? It's probably obvious and I'm just not looking hard enough, haha. ^^'
@Eleandorlien @Cassolotl @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @Kavryn @YouThereYeaYou

The new Coliseum skins and accents from today's updates have been added, along with the new Coatl vista. The details are in the Changelog, as usual.

I also wanted to ask, before the next holiday comes, where do you find the list of chests? It's probably obvious and I'm just not looking hard enough, haha. ^^'
@StarN1ght I find the list of chests here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514

And thanks for the update info! :)
@StarN1ght I find the list of chests here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514

And thanks for the update info! :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl

Yeah, that's pretty obvious, haha. Thank you, and no problem. (:
@Cassolotl

Yeah, that's pretty obvious, haha. Thank you, and no problem. (:
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 102