Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 592 593
[quote name="DoctorCharhart" date=2017-10-07 17:54:11] I use FR on my phone because my computer broke a while ago and I keep getting this Amazon ad that takes over the whole page and I have to close the whole page to get rid of it. It ruined some coding that I was doing for a new hatchery and lost all my progress because of this stupid thing. Please take care of it!!!! (I took a screenshot for you) [img]https://i.imgur.com/CGMZRUC.png[/img] [/quote] I've been getting this as well, it redirected me to a whole new page and I have to close out the tab I was previously on. Are these types of ads possible to take care of; I saw these in the past as well.
DoctorCharhart wrote on 2017-10-07:
I use FR on my phone because my computer broke a while ago and I keep getting this Amazon ad that takes over the whole page and I have to close the whole page to get rid of it. It ruined some coding that I was doing for a new hatchery and lost all my progress because of this stupid thing. Please take care of it!!!!
(I took a screenshot for you)
CGMZRUC.png
I've been getting this as well, it redirected me to a whole new page and I have to close out the tab I was previously on. Are these types of ads possible to take care of; I saw these in the past as well.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I just got redirected (through SEVERAL redirect links) to this site. It's one of those fake "you've got a virus!" websites.

http://alert-nm11.stream

^(it should go without saying but don't go here)^
I just got redirected (through SEVERAL redirect links) to this site. It's one of those fake "you've got a virus!" websites.

http://alert-nm11.stream

^(it should go without saying but don't go here)^
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
[quote name="Purpleater13" date=2017-10-09 05:04:33] [quote name="DoctorCharhart" date=2017-10-07 17:54:11] I use FR on my phone because my computer broke a while ago and I keep getting this Amazon ad that takes over the whole page and I have to close the whole page to get rid of it. It ruined some coding that I was doing for a new hatchery and lost all my progress because of this stupid thing. Please take care of it!!!! (I took a screenshot for you) [img]https://i.imgur.com/CGMZRUC.png[/img] [/quote] I've been getting this as well, it redirected me to a whole new page and I have to close out the tab I was previously on. Are these types of ads possible to take care of; I saw these in the past as well. [/quote] Yeah i just experience this as well. It’s happening frequently and I can barely get anywhere without having to start over.
Purpleater13 wrote on 2017-10-09:
DoctorCharhart wrote on 2017-10-07:
I use FR on my phone because my computer broke a while ago and I keep getting this Amazon ad that takes over the whole page and I have to close the whole page to get rid of it. It ruined some coding that I was doing for a new hatchery and lost all my progress because of this stupid thing. Please take care of it!!!!
(I took a screenshot for you)
CGMZRUC.png
I've been getting this as well, it redirected me to a whole new page and I have to close out the tab I was previously on. Are these types of ads possible to take care of; I saw these in the past as well.

Yeah i just experience this as well. It’s happening frequently and I can barely get anywhere without having to start over.
EgkUypQ.png
I am having the same issue with the ad that's forcing my screen to drop down and won't let me scroll up. At first it was on the games pages now its popping up on all pages. The advert in the bottom banner was for Glasses USA.com. It is making the site impossible to use.
I am having the same issue with the ad that's forcing my screen to drop down and won't let me scroll up. At first it was on the games pages now its popping up on all pages. The advert in the bottom banner was for Glasses USA.com. It is making the site impossible to use.
conXkZb.png
[quote name="hiveworks" date=2017-10-08 23:55:09] We're trying to figure out what advertiser/bidder that is, but we need someone who sees the ad to inspect the DOM (eg inspect the red space beside the 728x90 ad) We changed the advertiser for the 728x90 ad space and are aware that some bad behavior is occuring but do not know which advertiser is responsible. The advertiser requests that any reports include the page that they saw the ad on, timestamp. We ask that you try and inspect the element if you're not on mobile and screenshot the contents between <!-- Begin Flight Rising 728x90 ad unit from b.thehiveworks.com Archive --> and <!-- End Flight Rising 728x90 ad unit from b.thehiveworks.com Archive --> Links to comics are NOT causing this because the comics are the "end", or last thing in the list. Right now the current 728x90 is not passing back to comic ads. [/quote] @hiveworks Is this what you need to fix this? (Please fix this it's messing me up in the coli) [img]https://image.ibb.co/grdWtw/hiveworks.png[/img] Becka
hiveworks wrote on 2017-10-08:
We're trying to figure out what advertiser/bidder that is, but we need someone who sees the ad to inspect the DOM (eg inspect the red space beside the 728x90 ad)

We changed the advertiser for the 728x90 ad space and are aware that some bad behavior is occuring but do not know which advertiser is responsible. The advertiser requests that any reports include the page that they saw the ad on, timestamp. We ask that you try and inspect the element if you're not on mobile and screenshot the contents between
<!-- Begin Flight Rising 728x90 ad unit from b.thehiveworks.com Archive -->
and
<!-- End Flight Rising 728x90 ad unit from b.thehiveworks.com Archive -->

Links to comics are NOT causing this because the comics are the "end", or last thing in the list. Right now the current 728x90 is not passing back to comic ads.
@hiveworks
Is this what you need to fix this? (Please fix this it's messing me up in the coli)

hiveworks.png

Becka
Here's that stupid fake virus alert ad (claims to be from Windows ... I have a Mac. What losers ... ) [img]https://chomiji.dreamwidth.org/file/959.png[/img] Also, this image sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't in this post: I'm confused: https://chomiji.dreamwidth.org/file/959.png I got it while running a search in the AH.
Here's that stupid fake virus alert ad (claims to be from Windows ... I have a Mac. What losers ... )

959.png

Also, this image sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't in this post: I'm confused:

https://chomiji.dreamwidth.org/file/959.png

I got it while running a search in the AH.
I also have a fake virus alert add that claims to be from Windows. This has happened three times now over the past couple days. It routes through 6 different websites within quick succession and stops at one that is named "ALERT." I haven't figured out which ad is responsible for this, as it happens very quickly. The first website it routes through has the name beginning with "voluumtrk.horizon-trading.com" plus some other stuff on the end. Hopefully that is enough to get rid of this really obnoxious popup scam.
I also have a fake virus alert add that claims to be from Windows. This has happened three times now over the past couple days. It routes through 6 different websites within quick succession and stops at one that is named "ALERT." I haven't figured out which ad is responsible for this, as it happens very quickly. The first website it routes through has the name beginning with "voluumtrk.horizon-trading.com" plus some other stuff on the end. Hopefully that is enough to get rid of this really obnoxious popup scam.
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
@Britt1243

I've had this too. Three times over the last couple of days with one being just now.
@Britt1243

I've had this too. Three times over the last couple of days with one being just now.
3ckfYea.png unyXMRE.png
there have been at least two times where ive had the tab open while doing something else, only to come back and see that the tab has refreshed to show one of those shady "your computer's security is at risk" pages, with at least one having audio attached to it
there have been at least two times where ive had the tab open while doing something else, only to come back and see that the tab has refreshed to show one of those shady "your computer's security is at risk" pages, with at least one having audio attached to it
8EfFXhE.png
That Glasses USA ad is making the coli unusable as well.

It's not forcing a scroll, but a "mini-refresh" for lack of a better description. The tab and the reload button flicker a few times a second, making the coli action incredibly slow. I'm just reloading instead of dealing with it.

I haven't heard the Arby's ad in a while. THANK YOU.
That Glasses USA ad is making the coli unusable as well.

It's not forcing a scroll, but a "mini-refresh" for lack of a better description. The tab and the reload button flicker a few times a second, making the coli action incredibly slow. I'm just reloading instead of dealing with it.

I haven't heard the Arby's ad in a while. THANK YOU.
ouroborus_sig1_Earth_small.png
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 592 593